Melitta Barista T - The bean sinks more

The grain doesn't fall into the mill

WalkingMan

November 24, 2023 09:43 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 69817

Hello,

I've owned a Melitta Caffeo Barista T since 2018, and for some time now I've had a problem: the beans no longer go down into the grinder... So I get a message saying "add beans" even though the container is full!

After reporting the problem to Melitta, who only offered me a 180-euro solution, I tried to clean the container with a soft and/or damp cloth to try and remove the residual oil that I had left in the container.I've tried to clean the pan with a soft and/or damp cloth to try and remove any residual oil that might be on the walls of the grain pan (as I've read on the right and left), but to no avail - besides, my pans - as I have 2 pans - aren't greasy at all! And I'm experiencing the same problem on both pans....

I also manipulated the grind setting selector (the one on the right-hand side of the machine, behind the door) and at first it seemed to work better... But in the end, it went back to the way it was before, and I had to push the coffee manually into the grinder, otherwise it jammed...

Techniker-Gast

November 24, 2023 10:14 pm

Unregistered

Hello, the cause will be the grinder itself.
It may be clogged with coffee grounds deposits, for example, or it may need to be replaced.