Jura C55 Impressa - descaling, rinsing no water

atisgrub

July 08, 2022 07:53 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11905

Hello all!

I have a strange error behavior with a C55
:Coffee withdrawal works! However, descaling, cleaning - no water from the coffee spout. Rinsing does not work either. Water ends up in the tub.
The brew group has already been revised, as well as the drain valve. Water comes out of the steam valve in the first phase (descaling). Then tap closed = nothing out of the coffee spout. When cleaning likewise, everything only into the tub, nothing from the coffee outlet.

Do not understand the problem due to the water flow, as the coffee withdrawal and hot water withdrawal/steam works......
Can anyone give me a hint as to where the problem is.

Have already repaired some JURAs etc, but here I'm on'm hose.... blink.gif:

SGestern searched again

Rinsing without Tresterbehälter:
Water runs out of drain valve because the solenoid switch has extended the tappet. Should not be during rinsing yes probably. The solenoid valve works, but apparently wrong..... can that be? Would be then an error in the control, or? Therefore, no water comes out of the coffee spout during the descaling and rinsing process. The drain valve is virtually permanently open. EXCEPT during coffee withdrawal ..... strangeWhat

is'n there? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Andy

atisgrub

July 09, 2022 11:38 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11905

Error found and fixed!

Was a mechanical error!!!

It was missing the lowest screw on the brew group mounting. This gave the brew group a LARGE play. This caused the plunger of the solenoid for the drain valve to stick extended. Drain valve was always open as a result.......!

Since someone had already tinkered and the screw "forgotten".....!!!!!

This screw is VERY IMPORTANT!!! (for all those who need to get to the brew group).

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dropbox.com/s/psfku1saq50iy52/IMG_20220709_112735.jpg?dl=0[/URL]

Andy