Gaggia Titanium

Coffee only warm not hot

Gnuhu

February 01, 2014 10:11 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 23455

Hello together,

the coffee my favourite machine in the household spends is lukewarm with always the same settings only.
I have decalcified and vented the machine several times, unfortunately there has been no improvement. That it can produce hot water I feel at the hot water function.

Addicted the machine has already some years on the hump but I don't want to dispose of it without asking before for a possible solution.

Has someone a piece of advice for me?

Many greetings

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

February 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Expert

Member No.: 22501

It is possible that the instantaneous water heater is defective and no longer produces enough heat.

Gnuhu   

February 15, 2014 11:06 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 23455

Too bad, but that was it then sad.gif.

Many thanks for the answer and goodbye.

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

February 16, 2014 12:42 am

Expert

Member No.: 22501

What did you expect...? A miracle cure without you having to do anything yourself...? That a heating circuit is defective is probably the cause... please check this :-0

nawaz

October 29, 2014 09:35 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 25454

Hi, the coffee is my favorite machine outputs the household at the same settings always only lukewarm. I have the machine several times decalcified and vented, an improvement is unfortunately not occurred. They can produce hot water I feel at the hot water function. wake subordinates the machine has a few years under his belt but I do not want to ask Dispose without first times for a possible solution. Does anyone have any advice for me? Regards

Are you worried 1z0-803 latest braindumps prep and HP0-S28? HITACHI latest resources for ccna Stanford University and 642-524 questions for wikipedia with definite guarantee of Princeton Theological Seminary training.