Hello dear forum,
I hope I landed in the right place. Sorry if I missed the one or answer maybe, also the manual is not really great.
Since yesterday I am owner of a Filter DeLonghi 6900.M PrimaDonna Exclusive. The indicated water hardness for us is 2.8 °dH (soft). I have a few questions about that.
1. in the menu of the machine I would enter 3 at the water hardness?
2. can I use any product to decalcify (liquid or granules/also from the drugstore)?
3. do I need a filter (2.8 soft)
for my water hardness?
4. if a filter is required, do I have to change
something in the menu in the hardness settings?
5. which type of filter is better ? In the net I find the normal water filter and another one (looks like cardboard). Unfortunately I could not insert
the links here.