Advanced search

clatronic kav 2936

water runs only into the interior etc.

maiky

June 24, 2015 08:41 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 27249

hello, help, despite the complete cleaning of my brewing unit, i have the problem that no water comes out of the normal cafe spout, but runs again and again inside the brewing unit or into the cafegrund drip tray.

HWS

June 25, 2015 09:05 pm

Expert

Member No.: 24376

Good evening,

You also tested the so-called brewing sieve during the cleaning of the BE. This one has many tiny holes. If they're clogged, the coffee broth won't get through. Hold brewing sieve against light. Then you can see which holes are to be pierced and can then pierce them with a pin.

Greeting HWS

June 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Unregistered

hello, thanks for your message. have removed both sieves and cleaned sio that almost all holes are free. with the lower sieve I noticed afterwards that there was also café ground deposited there, which I then also cleaned intesively and the 6 or 8 round holes underneath were also pierced so that the flow there is also guaranteed, as good as it was possible for me, since this part cannot be removed to remove any residual dirt. hope I could explain everything to you in detail.

maiky

June 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 27249

hello hws, accidentally my answer ended up here as a guest, because i haven't found my way around yet, how i can answer you directly and hope that it works now.
thank you for your message. have removed both screens and cleaned sio, that almost all holes are free. with the lower sieve I noticed afterwards that there was also café ground deposited there, which I then also cleaned intesively and the 6 or 8 round holes underneath were also pierced so that the flow there is also guaranteed, as good as it was possible for me, since this part cannot be removed to remove any residual dirt. hope I could explain everything to you in detail.