Repair instructions brewing group AEG Melitta

AEG Electrolux / Melitta / DeLonghi

Joranz   

April 03, 2009 08:00 pm

Experienced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4019

Hello everyone!

>Here is the first version of my repair manual for the brewing group from the AEG Electrolux / Melitta etc. Maschinen.

Edit: Since the repair instructions are based on the care instructions in some points, I recommend that you also read the care instructions before attempting a repair.

I am always open to suggestions for improvement and opinions.

Additional information Care instructions brewing group

Greß Joranz

Attached File (Number of downloads: 22795)

Attached File Reparatur_Bruehgruppe_AEG.pdf

radiocontrolled

April 17, 2009 09:57 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 3069

Hello Joranz,

>You again wink.gif

Also, I would be glad about a picture showing the orientation of the filter ring of the brewing flask.

Furthermore I am confused about the information about the final function test.

To the final function test the BG
some times through move. For this purpose pull the
white slide back completely and then
slide it completely forward
(repeat several times). To install the BG
back into the machine, pull the
white slide all the way to the rear at the end.

How far is "all the way back" or in my case "all the way to the front"

Edit: Thank you very much for your trouble.

Joranz

April 18, 2009 04:14 pm

Experienced

Hello rc!

The position of the filter holder ring is exactly the same as in the picture on page 6 (at the bottom), only that here on the picture instead of "press piston sleeve" "brewing piston" there would be...

The description of the functional test is a bit more concise, because the manual is based on the "care instructions", there is one picture at "the very back" and "the very front". But a hint that you should read the care instructions first would probably not be bad.

Greß Joranz

frankman01

December 10, 2009 04:02 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 5449

heyho,

Info, the link to the BG repair is putt unsure.gif

Joranz

December 11, 2009 01:20 pm

Experienced

So it still works for me... wink.gif

J.N   

February 12, 2010 01:26 pm

Unregistered

Hello Joranz,
when cleaning the BG I suddenly had a sealing ring in my hand.
thanks to your guidance I could quickly see that it was the O-ring II and
placing it in the right place.
many thanks for your trouble.
greetings J.N.

March 25, 2010 04:50 pm

Unregistered

Hello,on my Mellita N.86 the snap ring was also defective/broken.I now have a question: where must the snap ring be installed, or in which groove? must it be inserted?must the plunger remain movable (2-4 mm play) or be fixed firmly?

Grinder

June 25, 2010 06:25 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 8737

Thank you very much for the manual. Super illustrated and really helpful.

However, I have a small problem after the assembly of the locking part. I literally stick to the following passage or at least believe that I do:

Toggle the BG several times for the final function test. To do this, pull the white sled all the way back and then push it all the way forward (repeat several times). To reinstall the BG into the machine, pull the white carriage all the way back at the end.

The result is that the locking hook attached to the white carriage engages under the corresponding bracket on the black centre section. This means (of course) that the white slide can only be pushed backwards to a very limited extent because the hook runs into the lock. My actual problem is that I can no longer open the brewing group via the closing part, as is described in the operating instructions for cleaning purposes, for example.

I do not want to install the brewing group in the machine in this condition because I am afraid that a defect may occur.

I hope I've described my problem in an understandable way and I hope someone has a hot tip for me where I'm going to cause the error in the very last step.

I'll post some photos later to clarify my problem.

Thank you!

Joranz

June 25, 2010 08:49 pm

Experienced

Hello!

If I understand that correctly it gets stuck if you want to pull the white sled back by hand?!

A photo might not be bad... Could it be that you just need to pull a little harder? At this point the ejection mechanism is activated, so it is normal for the resistance to increase significantly.
Normally you can pull the white sled without breaking anything. Maybe you'll try again. Did you grease the BG? In the dry state it really goes very hard!

When it doesn't work: Had you dismantled the red strike?

Gruß Joranz

Grinder

June 26, 2010 10:19 am

Coffee drinker

Two things:

It jams when I want to open the brewing group via the red closer, because the locking hook is blocked by the bracket on the black middle section. It may not be possible to open the brewing group in this position. I never paid attention to it before.

When the red closer is disassembled, I can of course manually lift the locking hook over the resistor and push the white slide by hand all the way to the rear end of the black middle section. The eject mechanism will then open as usual.

I will, as I said, post some neat photos later for clarification.

Thank you for the quick response.

Grinder

July 01, 2010 05:19 pm

Coffee drinker

So, I looked at the brewing group or the closer again in peace. I made the mistake that I pressed down the inner part of the closer, which was under spring tension, but because of my thick sausage fingers I always released it too early after pressing on the bolt. That's why the inner part of the closer "went on block" and prevented the opening of the brewing group.

Now everything is going as it should and soft as butter.

Joranz, your manual is really top. Many, many thanks again for your time and effort. Had I found them sooner, I would have been spared a lot of trouble.

DonGerd   

July 27, 2010 09:11 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 9053

Hello Joranz, also I thank for the great manual.
Do you have perhaps also a manual how to remove the heating plate?
my does not heat any more and is leaking. AEG Cafe Perfetto CP220 (like Camosa CF 220 )
would I really like it.
Ciao DonGerd

Joranz

July 28, 2010 12:24 am

Experienced

Hello!

>First you have to remove the two connecting cables, the thermosensor (later on, don't forget the heat conducting paste!) and the water hose.
The thermoblock can then be dismantled in two ways. You can unscrew the outlet nozzle from below - but for this you have to dismantle the machine almost completely.
It is easier to remove the TB from the top. All you have to do is turn it about 45° counterclockwise. The problem here is that there is still a small holding nose that locks the TB in place. And these are hard to come by. But in the worst case it breaks off, that doesn't matter, the TB doesn't stop afterward even without this nose.
I marked the holding nose on a photo for you:
-Foto 1 in the appendix-
The grey part is the outlet nozzle (can also be yellow-transparent or black), which is still attached to your TB. For the photo I unscrewed it from the bottom...
If you removed the spout it looks like this:
-Foto 2 in the appendix-

The three O-rings have to be replaced. In addition, decalcify the whole part thoroughly. Also the hole, where the outlet pipe connects to the TB, must be thoroughly cleaned of lime, then the whole thing should be tight again. Exception: The outlet nozzle has a crack (check it carefully), then only the exchange can help.

The outlet valve you get here.
But only replace it completely if something is broken. Otherwise the three O-rings do it.
Where you get them I have to look again - if necessary I still have a few of them...

Gruß Joranz

Attached File (Number of downloads: 1701)

Attached File Anhang.zip

DonGerd

July 31, 2010 01:26 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 9053

menno Joranz, great. Thank you very much, sir. I have a working E-part, I just didn't know how to get the old part out.
Completely super, your explanation.
Greetings Gerd

Sandro Crisolli

April 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Unregistered

rolleyes.gif

super maintenance description..... Great... I'd have gone crazy if it weren't for this one.... Thank you so much.... Whereby I must look around now after the brew group is again properly assembled after the sled suspension... (The thing, where the sled hacks in)

The hack, which one can push down with the red button is also broken off me sometime with.... sad.gif and with plastic glue once quickly again drankleben is unfortunately not....

Although many thanks for the good description concerning the brewing group....

Gruß Sandro