Advanced search

Siemens EQ 9 s500 Connect - Espresso kalt/laucid

Grimmi

December 27, 2020 08:05 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42463

Hello, we have unfortunately the same problem as some here in the forum, the espresso comes much too cold from the EQ 9 s500 Connect.

Had the machine now already 2 times in the repair, bought Nov. 2019, The 1st time the brewing unit was replaced, had a defect according to the service report. The 2nd time the machine came back with no fault detectable. Thereupon I then wrote Siemens a "nasty" mail, which was also answered only 4 weeks later after two queries. According to them, everything is fine with my machine and completely normal...
When I measure the temperature of an espresso with a thermometer, it comes out at 51-53°C (cup preheated to 35°C). The second and third espresso has then just about 60 ° C.
Sorry but I find that in a machine in the price range ne mess ...
If I let out 200ml of hot water as the first draw and then draw an espresso, 62-64°C. By the way, that was the answer to my "nasty" letter to Siemens, yes if your wife wants a hot espresso at the first draw, let out a cup of hot water first....

So now for my actual questions,

1. What would you guys say is this a product defect? If I send the machine again for repair, the error most likely again can not be fixed, I should have the right to conversion?

2a. apparently gibts really good hot espresso only from a portafilter, how do you do that when you have visitors, 6-10 guests who also like to drink a "milk coffee, cappuccino or latte?

2b. Or as I have an Italian wife who needs 2-4 cups of espresso a day wink.gif you have the machine always on the whole day?