AEG CF 6200 Brewing group does not move

Bginster

April 02, 2017 01:58 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 30235

Hello coffee friends,

We have the following problem:
The fuse is knocked out by a short circuit. At the new start of my CF 6200 the brewing group didn't seem to drive up properly. Since there was a lot of hectic about the history of the current, I couldn't pay much attention to it either.
Display "Empty grape marc container" lit up. With some trouble and need and more swearing I bam the Tresterschale raus, I emptied the container and wanted to use it again ... but that was not possible.
The distance to the ground is too small to push the bowl back in, even with patience and good persuasion nothing works.
Of course you only take a closer look when you feel like you've tried it 100 times.
I wanted to take out the brewing group, but that's not possible.
In addition, the slide that transports the pressed coffee into the container is extended.
On and off doesn't change anything, because the pomace container is always requested first.
I am helpless and ask you for help.

Thank you for thinking and the hopefully inspiring idea.

Attached Image

Gast_Lorehn

October 10, 2017 06:30 am

Unregistered

Help, have the same problem. Brew group's stuck at the bottom. Collecting trays have been removed, insert pomace container lights up. But there's nothing to it. No starting of the machine. Brewing group cannot be removed. Who can help?

kaffeechris

October 10, 2017 02:38 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello, get out the water tank, mask the bean container.
Locate the machine on its side and remove the lid at the bottom, safety torx, and then turn the gear so that there is an upward movement of the brewing group.

Now erect the machine and lower the lid because of possible other errors.
Should now be possible to insert the tester bowl again. Start the machine. If the brewing group sticks underneath pull out the mains plug immediately and immediately.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

monikaool123

September 07, 2020 09:31 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 40510

Kravitz's comment has received more than 1,360 likes while her Instagram post overall has received more than 396,840 likes as of Sunday evening.
Hulu did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on the young actress’s claim.

https://www.thecontentnew.comAEG CaFamosa CF 500

--------------------
https://www.thecontentnew.com