Advanced search

Milk no longer foams properly

Gast_Fuchsi

April 18, 2021 03:23 pm

Unregistered

Hello!

Have a Delonghi ETAM 29.660.SB - Autentica Cappuccino which recently stopped foaming the milk properly. Splashes more than the milk foam comes. Milk container already changed, still the same. So it is in the machine. Descaled regularly via program. Have also used descaler solution via milk container and rinse mode, but still the same. Please ask for advice.

Thanks Fuchsi

Gast_Frank

May 04, 2021 11:26 am

Unregistered

Try cleaning the milk system with a special cleaner. I can recommend ceragol Pronto CremaClean.

Gast_Fuchsi

May 13, 2021 08:57 am

Unregistered

Thanks Frank for the reply. Have renewed the whole milk module and the same problem. Could it be in the machine, or the connector to the machine (not tight)? Can someone explain to me how the milk foaming mechanism works?

ThanksFuchsi

MB

October 25, 2021 10:34 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Fuchsi @ Thursday, May 13, 2021, 08:57 PM)
Thanks Frank for the answer. Have renewed the whole milk module and the same problem. Could it be in the machine, or the connector to the machine (not tight)? Can someone explain to me how the milk foaming mechanism works?

ThanksFuchsi

Hi Fuchsi, I hope you were able to solve the problem by now? If so, I would be very interested to know how you solved it. I have exactly the same problem, unfortunately. Thanks and LG