Advanced search

Siemens EQ.500 Servicemenü

haep

September 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Unregistered

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get into the service menu of the EQ.500?
I'd be interested to know how many cups I've let out, unfortunately I can't find the info anywhere

Had a DeLonghi before, the statistics of cups, descaling processes, etc. were simply

displayed

directly in the main menu

It's a pity that Siemens apparently doesn't have any statistics for end customers.

Gast_Kaffeetrinker

September 13, 2020 02:37 pm

Unregistered

Hello
,User Guide
page 23

.menu settings

Use the rotary control to select the beverage info setting

Display which quantity of drinks has been prepared since the start of operation. For technical reasons, the counter does not run "exactly to the cup".

Greeting

Gast_Kaffeetrinker

September 13, 2020 02:42 pm

Unregistered

Hello
, must
correct me. Confused

with the EQ9 S500

. Sorry.

haep

September 28, 2020 11:08 pm

Unregistered

Yes, I'm afraid the feature was actually omitted from the EQ.500. sad.gif

Waschtrommel

April 08, 2021 03:51 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (haep @ Wednesday, 02 September 2020, 23:22)
Hi,

does anyone know how to get into the service menu on the EQ.500?
I'd be interested to know how many cups I've let out, unfortunately I can't find the info anywhere.
Had a DeLonghi before, there the statistics on cups, descaling processes, etc. were simply displayed directly in the main menu.
Too bad that there are no statistics at Siemens there apparently for end customers.

I hang myself times to it.

There seems to have been a single EQ.500 model TQ507DF3 with "Home Connect" app control, so the counters can also be read. Unfortunately, the concept was not pursued further and thus almost only the "offline" models are available for purchase.
I am nevertheless absolutely sure that the EQ.500 has corresponding counters and that they are also somehow retrievable, probably via a hidden service menu.
Unfortunately, I can't find any service manual or the like for the machine either, which I find very unfortunate.
Perhaps someone can help, gladly also by mail to waschtrommel@email.de (no joke!).
Thank you!

Amir

November 12, 2022 11:26 am

Unregistered

Hello.
Electric wire from socket out and then in.
Push button power on appliance (and release) and immediatly (less than 0,5sec) push together buttons espresso+macchiato.
Then must open service menu.
Brg. Amir

Eq500

Gast_Reinhard

March 04, 2023 12:04 pm

Unregistered

Thanks, works fine.