Advanced search

Buy recommendation for me

Help

Gast_Steffi   

December 26, 2018 09:37 am

Unregistered

Hi,
Now I have to compare after zig - where unfortunately also not always everything is indicated, and 2 FAST purchases because of offers - decided to ask you also times. I drink one big cup of coffee a day. In addition, I prefer to drink various Tchibo coffees. ZT. also the one from the capsules. Latte Or Cappuccino I'd drink AB AND on too. But max. once a week. In the end I was at the DE LONGHI 2110 U 2116. Or would a coffee machine with painting U external milk frother make more sense for me?!?!
milk foam should already be there, since at the moment various different cappuccino latte powders are romping around in the cupboards :-(

Many thanks
Merry Christmas!

Brian Basco

December 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33270

1 cup of coffee a day - capsules!
1 cappuccino per week: good café/roaster/...

amueller

January 29, 2019 10:34 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 33574

Hello Steffi,
I just drink a big cup of coffee for breakfast. I use an old-fashioned coffee machine and all you need for your powder is a kettle. I froth milk with a hand milk frother. Makes even fun, if not everything expires automatically:D:D

Brian Basco

January 29, 2019 01:44 pm

Coffee lover

You mean filter?! (hand or machine...)
The thing is often: If you are used to capsules, pads and everything on the way and you like it, then a filter coffee is a bit strange.
Then maybe a classic espresso pot would be closer. And for cappu and something like that, filter coffee doesn't really fit either - I think.
Ground coffee is open for a cup/day for quite a long time.
Glassy hand grinder and espresso maker! That has style. And you still have some money left to test French Press, Hand Filters and others.

Nikos

March 30, 2019 05:47 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 32016

Well then I hope that you were satisfied with your decision?
It is not so easy to decide with the large selection. I can totally understand that.
Had the agony of choice the other day... Unlike you, the tests and comparisons I've looked at have definitely helped me. Hab' among other things also here on https://kaffeejunkie.com/ so some worth knowing information can find. Great blog you should definitely have a look at!

Bin super satisfied with my coffee machine wink.gif

LG

Brian Basco

March 31, 2019 11:03 am

Coffee lover

I was just looking at the side. I find a bit confusing: In the coffee variety reports we write about espresso, but in the coffee machines there are no espresso machines at all.
In the title photo to the milk foam blog cream floats in the cappu...

Dauercamper

April 05, 2019 09:17 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 34026

Capsule machine, milk foam from the can. I'd do that if I were you.