Advanced search

Jura Impressa Z7.

Bernd2010   

November 03, 2015 07:39 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10372

Hi people,

Christmas is approaching and my Jura Impressa Z7 is now in its fourth year... :-)

Can any of you tell me if the new models ( Z6 & Z9 ) can dispense milk foam and coffee at the same time?

The Z6 looks quite useful....

Is there any other positive change to my model?

Thank you!

Bernd

Rene Häfliger

November 06, 2015 09:21 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 27801

Hello Bernd

I think I can help you here, because I will buy the new Z6. I went to a jura dealer yesterday and he explained the machine to me in great detail, including the technical refinements... So far I had the J9 with TFT display.

I'll summarize what the Z6 has to offer in new features (in contrast to my J9):

>General:

- PEP-Espresso/Ristretto: By pulsing the aroma substances unfold better. I was able to test it yesterday and I find that the aroma is really "rounder" in an espresso. It was also less bitter than without PEP. But that's purely subjective.

- Milk foam temperature can be adjusted in 10 steps! I think that's great.

- There is also a product called "Flat White", which is an inverted cappuccino. So first coffee and then milk froth. I find it very exciting, but have not tried it yesterday.

device:

- I will buy the device in the carbon version, I find the optics hammer. Find the machine that looks better than silver. And my current J9 is in silver. I find the front of the silvery Z6 a little "cheap", because it's only plastic. According to the dealer there should be/could be another version made of real aluminium.

- I think the water tank is a good solution, you can remove the water tank frontally. With my J9 I had to make a bow around the front.

- There is also an app to this device. You can adjust or control everything via smartphone or tablet. Well, who needs it... I think it's superfluous, but with the Carbon it's included from series on, with the Silver one it can be retrofitted.

- The filter cartridge doesn't have to be programmed anymore.

- Automatic cappu rinsing, I clearly think it's better than with the J9.

- Pragram menu from the device I find somewhat more cumbersome than with the J9, but probably a matter of getting used to. Like when an update comes to your smartphone, you have to find your way around first J...

I hope I could help you, I'm also lucky that I saw everything yesterday on site and I still have it present.

To the Z9 I can't tell you what the differences are in detail. I googled her and somehow I find the display somehow like "put on"...

Gruess Rene

Bernd2010

November 06, 2015 10:04 am

Coffee lover

Hello,

before thank you for the evaluation and your posting.
You are now already coming from the TFT display. I still have the good old keys! :-)
Only milk and coffee are pressed with me, that's it! All the other
Beverages we never actually drink.
I think the carbon version is nice, but unfortunately it's too expensive for our kitchen & too bad! Unfortunately you can't see the machine from the living room, so I'd buy the normal version. That of course PLASTIK was used, I find with the price really nerve. rolleyes.gif
I looked at 5 recessions at Amazon that were "okay", but also not perfect.
My Z7 cost ~ 1500 Euro before 2011. 2100 euros to spend is already ne house number.
With us there is unfortunately no Jura dealer, would have to drive times in Hanover in the Media Markt.

The Milchtemp. I find also an interesting variant. Above all, cleaning should be made easier by the container.

We no longer use the filter cartridge. We have an 8 litre British container in the fridge, from which we take the coffee water.

If you get it, I would be happy about a little feedback. I'll wait until Christmas for possible actions from MM or Saturn. (Voucher cards action) With this you could still press the purchase price if necessary.

Rene Häfliger

November 06, 2015 10:19 am

Coffee drinker

Hello Bernd

Ach yes, one more small detail: the Z6 has a new brewing unit, the rest of the coffee is "sucked off" between the outlet and the brewing unit... The cleaning is in any case easier, now everything works automatically.

Yes I am also curious about the device, then give you a feedback. What does the carbon version cost for you?

Bernd2010

November 06, 2015 10:25 am

Coffee lover

Whatever I say: Everything that is on it can also break!
With my Z7 I always found it great that the brewing group can also be easily exchanged for 35 euros. Anybody can go home. The Jura warranty has grown to 5 years?

Carbon: Euro 2.4xx?

Rene Häfliger

November 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Coffee drinker

It looks like JURA is making enormous efforts to promote the device properly:

http://www.jura-z6.com/

Guarantee is 2 years I think... If it was 5 years, the dealer would have mentioned it for sure. The prices are roughly identical after currency adjustments...

The less you are on the wreckage side, the less likely it is that something will be wrecked...

The wreckage side is certainly so, the less you are on the wreckage side, the less likely it is that something will be wrecked...

But just, cars 20 years ago did not have the equipment and accessories of today and have also broken wink.gif... In the past there were just more mechanical defects, today more electronic/electrical ones.

Bernd2010

November 06, 2015 08:15 pm

Coffee lover

I was around the corner from MM today. Unfortunately Jura seems to be only "orderable" at Media. There are no more exhibitors. The seller then showed me a Saeco Granbaristo.

Generally, I must say, no bad fully automatic.

App control complete. (App can also be seen in the store under Saeco Avanti)
Brew group easy to remove and clean
Design is okay, rather narrower.
Noise level was also fine.
Price about ~ 1300 Euro....

All in all I found the thing also not bad.... unsure.gif

>Thanks for the link to http://www.jura-z6.com/

I didn't know yet.