Advanced search

successor to Krup's Orchestro Dialog????

Successor of Krups Orchestro Dialog

Elgi99

September 21, 2012 01:39 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 17511

Hellos to all experienced KVM owners,

Actually I wanted to buy a Krups Orchestro Dialog for my mom - only, it is no longer produced and a phone call to the manufacturer only resulted in the succinct information that you can download a pdf catalog on the site and hot coffee they would all make... so, I really have no plan now! The Silenzio, which I bought 5 years ago unsuspectingly, was also not really the yellow of the egg, the coffee is simply not hot enough....

Can someone please help me here to find a really good alternative, the following points are important:

- TEMPERATURE of the coffee (the Orchestro probably has a thermoblock, which is why the coffee really comes out of the machine very hot, and exactly THIS is very important to mum)

- German language in the display is a MUST

- Cleaning and descaling function should be automatic

Ach, and stupid question: is the coffee temperature also related to the WATT number of the machine? The highest I found was 1,450 watts, but 1,000-1,200 watts seems "normal".

Thank you very much for your quick help,
Elgi

ristretto

September 21, 2012 07:05 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 4800

Hello to all experienced KVM owners,

Hallo,

Actually I wanted to buy a Krups Orchestro Dialog for my mum - only, it is no longer produced and a phone call to the manufacturer only gave the succinct information, you can download a pdf catalog on the site and hot coffee they would all make... so, I really have no plan now! The Silenzio, which I bought 5 years ago unsuspectingly, was also not really the yellow of the egg, the coffee is simply not hot enough....

Can somebody please help me to find a really good alternative, the following points are important:

- TEMPERATURE of the coffee (the Orchestro probably has a thermoblock, which is why the coffee comes really very hot from the machine, and exactly THAT is very important to mum)

all Kv have a thermoblock except the Siemens EQ5 and 7 have a flow heater but nothing to do with the temperature.

can be set for all with display

- Cleaning - and descaling function should be automatic
- all KV (except maybe a 15 year old Saeco CAfe Crema but who wants that already.

Ach, and doofe question: is the coffee temperature also related to the WATT number of the machine? The highest I found was 1,450 watts, but 1,000-1,200 watts seems "normal".
doesn't have anything to do with it.

Thank you very much for your quick help,
Elgi

It would be important for a selection of the following things.
How many cups per day?
Only coffee or cappu and or LAtte ?
With display was desired as I see above .!?
One touch function yes/no
And what would be the budget for the new KV ?

--------------------
Kaffeevollautomaten:
Delonghi ESAM 3000B (2 Moante sehr zufreiden)
Saeco Talea Ring Plus (3 Monate UNzufreiden)
Jura ENA5 (1 Jahr super zufrieden)
Siemens EQ7 (8 Monate Anfangs toll dannach genervt 2 x zur Reparatur einmal neue BG ueber Support angefordert)
WMF 800 seit 1.12.09 Klasse
Siebträger
Bezzera BZ07 DE mit Bezzera BB005 Timer (Mühle) seit Mai 2011
Nespresso Krups XN 2720 für die Arbeit

docy

September 23, 2012 07:06 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 16997

QUOTE (Elgi99 @ Freitag, 21.September 2012, 12:39 Uhr)
Hello to all experienced KVM owners,

Actually I wanted to buy a Krups Orchestro Dialog for my mum - only, it is no longer produced and a phone call to the manufacturer only gave the succinct information that you can download a pdf catalog on the site and hot coffee they would all make... so, I really have no plan now! The Silenzio, which I bought 5 years ago unsuspectingly, was also not really the yellow of the egg, the coffee is simply not hot enough....

Can someone please help me here to find a really good alternative, the following points are important:

- TEMPERATURE of the coffee (the Orchestro probably has a thermoblock, which is why the coffee really comes out of the machine very hot, and exactly THIS is very important to mum)

- Cleaning and descaling function should be automatic

Ach, and stupid question: is the coffee temperature also related to the WATT number of the machine? The highest I found was 1,450 watts, but 1,000-1,200 watts seems "normal".

Thank you very much for quick help,
Elgi

Have 1ne Krups orchestro 889- like new!

Super engine! Since I also still have the dialogue, I would give the other one away for 200€-

mglG drhcweiss

drhcweiss@freenet.en smile.gif

Elgi99

September 27, 2012 05:11 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 17511

Hello Ristretto u Docy, thank you very much for your answers !!!

In the meantime I bought a Nivona 831, which was highly recommended to me by friends. Unfortunately, she went on strike a little during the start-up (coffee beans were not pulled in properly and I call it "coffee slush" emptied into the interior) !

What I liked was the customer service. I had a normal FREE service number, a super friendly staff member on the phone and received a DHL return note directly by e-mail after we couldn't solve the problem on the phone.

Clear, I'm a little disappointed that a NEW machine (allegedly every machine is sent through a quality control before leaving the factory) has such start-up problems, but let's see how quickly this is solved now.

Levely sorry I hadn't seen your entry earlier, dear Docy, otherwise it would have been a nice and cheap alternative!!!! Lieben Dank dafür!

Now I'm curious how the story goes on - it was annoying that the machine was a birthday present for my mum and then something like that... ts ts ts ts...

As the birthday is today, and we have called about 2 hours ago with the customer service. Tomorrow the machine goes to the post office. I will keep you informed about my experiences with the Nivona customer service :-)

Great thanks again to both of you !!!!&#br>
LG Elgi