Krups hydraulic cylinder

leak

cihanakin

March 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 15273

Hello a nice Sunday I wish you all

My question to you, since one - two days my Krups xp 7220 loses water and that's not little.have it screwed on and times observed where the fluid comes out and see there under the hydraulic cylinder she loses water now my question to you, where ran it can lie that she loses water there and is the solution of this problem difficult.
I got some information and read that the Krups xp series, if it loses water under the hydraulic cylinder and you screw it on you can't get it tight anymore what do you think.

love user what should I do ???scrape it or screw it on and see what it is that it loses water.hope I could describe my problem would be nice if you could give some tips.

Lg cihan

cihanakin

March 11, 2012 04:48 pm

Coffee lover

Hi

Lieber Kaffelbhaber

Have the machine disintegrated the front away that I have a view from the front to the machine Then I let it run and when the piston drives down; so that the brewing stamp can be activated loses ;it where the driver is water the water comes down in a fine strong jet...

Hoffe you have understood the description

thank you

W1cht3lm@nn

March 11, 2012 05:29 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 7258

Hello Cihan,

You seem to have a bad streak with the machine.
Pity that no more feedback came to the board and the error OA, I would be interested how the story ended.

The hydraulic cylinder is dismountable and you can install new seals. I have already successfully performed three times.

User "joranz" has posted here somewhere the sizes of the seals, which are available at ir-dichtungstechnik.de. They worked fine for me.

--------------------
Quick Mill 05000 "Unique Edition", WMF Ecco

cihanakin

March 11, 2012 05:57 pm

Coffee lover

Hello dear W1cht3lm@nn

Glad me that you answered that with the circuit board has worked super no problem but now as said drips bezw.stehlt it under the hydraulic cylinder have already ordered 2 seals at the Kaffeshop only I was not sure if I get the machine tight again.but if you have it business ,,happy me that, then I have an incentive to try it just on what I have to pay attention a pair of tips would not be bad dear W1cht3lm@nn.

and to the machine, you're right, you're only in trouble with her, I bought her 6 months ago for cheap money and also annoy me sometimes about why I didn't buy a new one right away but seis drum.es I enjoy tinkering with her.

My wife said when she saw this morning the dismantled machine you don't get anymore together, let's see I thought.....

Lg cihan

W1cht3lm@nn

March 11, 2012 06:14 pm

Experienced

I meant by the exit, the error OA you e-mailed me.

The gasket change in short form, I forgot to mention some things:
housing is open
remove coffee outlet hose with white holder
-2 remove screws below coffee outlet clip, unthread wires from the white top, and with grinder lift off the "upper floor"
-remove 17 nut, remove holder for brewing flask z.B. Hold with a large wrench
Press the holder with the brewing piston upwards e.g. Remove the white drain funnel from the brewing cylinder and take it out
-4 Unscrew the screws at the top of the hydraulic cylinder
Stainless steel plate and remove the microswitch unit
Carefully lift the cover from the hydraulic cylinder, never pull the hose connection!
Loosen the fixing screw of the water distributor in order to be able to lift it slightly
Remove the upper part of the hydraulic cylinder from the piston rod, in addition lift the water distributor slightly, otherwise the hose is too short
Now remove the piston in the hydraulic cylinder, either lever it slightly on the sides or press the piston rod in a few times, usually it then pushes the piston upwards.
Now you can replace the 4 seals, grease everything well and reassemble.

--------------------

cihanakin

March 11, 2012 06:59 pm

Coffee lover

Hi

Are there 4 gaskets that should be exchanged ???? because I only meant to have seen a black in the forum ,,where did you get yours back then you got there an address would be very helpful.

I only ordered the black ones could only order due as they had no other in the assortment

Attached Image

W1cht3lm@nn

March 11, 2012 09:01 pm

Experienced

Are there 4 seals that should be exchanged???

Yes. On your linked picture there are already 3 pieces visible.
The 4th one hides inside the piston, under a round plastic cover which is easy to remove with a fingernail.

where did you get yours back then you got there an address would be very helpful.

Everything already mentioned:
User "joranz" has posted here somewhere the sizes of the seals which are available at ir-dichtungstechnik.de . They worked fine for me.

since they had no others in their assortment

SIE...is an exhaustive detailed information. wink.gif

a couple of tips wouldn't be bad rather W1cht3lm@nn

Dear Wichtel would like to finally get the question about the error OA answered by dear Cihan.

--------------------

cihanakin   

March 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Coffee lover

Hi
Lieber Wichtelmann

The error OA was at that time that my brewing kettle did not get hot, so the error OA was triggered the cause for it was defective of a thermoresistance after the change of a 216 c thermoresistance the kettle got hot again and the error was gone.

A few defective ones and then I probably got them all by

Greuss Cihan smile.gif

W1cht3lm@nn

March 12, 2012 01:34 am

Experienced

Thanks to the clarification...
Therefore the heating must have been controlled too long by the grilled power board, these are thermal fuses which melt when the printed temperature is exceeded.

--------------------

cihanakin

March 13, 2012 03:04 am

Coffee lover

Hello dear user

Now I have some time again to take care of my defective coffee machine, after looking closely and to bring the machine without the construction to run I know where she loses the water.
The white plastic sleeve where the springs are in it has up, under the screw a small crack where they where the pressure is built up the water in quantities squirts out, Do I have to change the sleeve if yes how??

Or you can seal this place anything, maybe with plastic welding what tips you can give me would be very grateful.

A nice night cihan

W1cht3lm@nn

March 13, 2012 03:15 am

Experienced

The white plastic sleeve where the springs are in has a small crack under the screw at the top! QuoteEnd-->

>Meinst you directly at the top (with the 4 screws)?
Exactly there my last ES6805 was leaking too, but that doesn't quite match your previous description that it would spray down at the piston rod.

Or another place where there's only one screw?

Luckily I still had a cylinder from a slaughtered machine (the hose connection from the upper part was broken off, as shown in the picture above).

It doesn't seem to exist as a single part, and I can't think of a suitable sealing compound. Superglue would be suitable, but you would first need a way to get the glue into the tiny gap without making it bigger.

Good night first..

P.S.: To replace everything has to be disassembled as described above, and then the brewing group has to be disassembled from below. The cylinder is virtually the innermost component, the brewing group must be completely separated.

--------------------

cihanakin

March 13, 2012 07:42 am

Coffee lover

Hi good morning allseits

Exactly there dear Wichtelmann where you describe there she loses water ((Do you mean directly on the top part (with the 4 screws)?

I will try it first of all with a special glue that does weld the place, the problem is whether the place can withstand the pressure if not then must be a spare part dispenser or then it was with the Krups once ...

Thanks and Lg from Künzelsau

Attached Image

cihanakin

March 14, 2012 01:07 am

Coffee lover

Hello Allerseits

So I took them now times completely apart for those who are interested I have inserted a picture with....

Attached Image

Preiender04

March 02, 2013 06:39 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 19443

Hello folks !

Can someone tell me if there are two saw rings mounted on the piston rod? There's one below me but there's no one in the middle. Therefore I have some metal pieces, which could be such a saw ring, in the cylinder. If yes, the spring is mounted above or below the saw ring.?

Many thanks in advance.

rudi-03

March 02, 2013 08:58 pm

Expert

Member No.: 17460

Hello,

in the middle belongs also a shaft safety device.
To my knowledge the spring belongs under the safety device.

--------------------
Gruß Rudi

Seite 12