Advanced search

Krups EA 9000 Code 11 What does it mean?

What bedeuter code 11 at the EA 9000 unu

klausa2

November 19, 2016 08:09 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 27889

My Krups EA 9000 goes into automatic maintenance immediately after power-up, then displays error code 11, and turns off.

My call to the service erga that the error has "somehow to do with the ejection", I should turn off the power for 1 hour, if the error then reoccurs I should give it for repair. The error still occurs, demand resulted in that for all repairs a lump sum price of 200 euro + 20 euro postage is raised. It's too expensive for me at first.

I opened the EA 9000 and looked for some mechanical error while ejecting the used coffee powder, but didn't see anything.

Maybe someone can help me here?

What exactly does code 11?
What can I do, where should I look?

Gast_Steffen

November 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I have the same mistake now. Was there a solution to your problem back then? Can anyone help me? Would be very grateful...

LGSteffen

February 01, 2020 01:57 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Steffen @ Thursday, 21 November 2019, 12:07 hrs)
Hello,

I have the same mistake now. Was there a solution to your problem back then? Can anyone help me? Would you be very grateful...

LGSteffen

Hello also have the same problem error code 11 how to solve it gr PETER

Gast_Jim

November 27, 2020 08:31 pm

Unregistered

Did anybody ever get a solution to error code 11?

DTD

February 10, 2023 04:03 pm

Unregistered

Hello!

with us also the error code 11 occurs after the automatic maintenance. Could someone solve the problem or possibly a component must be replaced?

Eren

July 13, 2023 10:08 am

Unregistered

Hi all I have also had error code 11 after I have searched several times found out it lies andruckschalter next to piston is the has a grid construction because off and engage the housing properly mounted then firmly please pay attention plug do not press firmly then this message was gone mfg