your comments.
Lg Slik
Will

Schlawi

April 04, 2020 02:41 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

The heating could be broken. It has two heating loops. It is possible that one of them is defective and therefore it takes a long time until it is heated up again.

Can be checked with a multimeter and removal of the left side panel.

Slik Will

April 05, 2020 08:51 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 38183

I used it yesterday to clean/scale the coupling for the milk container and all the pressure hoses leading to it, because unfortunately it does not make milk foam at the moment (it does not manage to suck the milk up in the container, only up to half of the hose).
I have already looked for a heater, but I couldn't really determine which part I could measure and how! on Komtra.de I can't find any component that I could see how the heater looks like, only a thermocouple
Lg Thomas and thanks for the help

Schlawi

April 05, 2020 08:56 am

Expert

Member No.: 14628

For Komtra it is article number 7313213901. Enter it in the search field in the shop, then the heating appears. It is called thermoblock.
With the cable connected, measure at the top of the two connections. About 40Ohm, heating ok, about 80 Ohm, one heating loop defective

desira

April 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 36095

QUOTE (Schlawi @ Saturday, 04 April 2020, 13:41 h)
There the heating could be defective. It has two heating loops. It is possible that one of them is defective and therefore it takes a long time until it is back to temperature.

Can be checked with a multimeter and removal of the left side wall.

Can you handle a measuring device?
The Thermpblock has two heaters, one above, one below, usually the upper one is burned out, then they take forever to
heat.

You can exchange the thermoblock or

order it

directly complete with brewing flask

When exchanging the block, I advise you to take the black hose directly out, put it in hot water, let it soak and then press it together in the kinked area and rinse it under running water.

desira

April 09, 2020 11:03 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 36095

QUOTE (Slik Will @ Sunday, 05. April 2020, 07:51 hrs)
I wore it yesterday to clean/scale the coupling for the milk container and all the pressure hoses leading to it, because unfortunately it does not make any milk foam at the moment (it does not manage to suck the milk up in the container, only up to half of the hose).
I already looked for a heater, but I couldn't really determine which part I could measure and how! On Komtra.de I can't find any component that I could look at how the heater looks like, only a thermocouple...

Lg Thomas and thanks for the help

If the heating is defective, the evaporator lacks the preheated water, whereby too little pressure develops. exchange the thermoblock, if it still makes imner problems, check the solenoid valves, mark you always before disassembly at the lower body (brass or plastic) a side, in order not to disturb the flow direction.