Advanced search

Melitta Caffeo Solo Type E 950-103

Brueh group cannot be removed

Gast_Anne

March 06, 2015 06:01 pm

Unregistered

Hello,maybe someone can help me,I can't pull out the brewing unit on my melitta. After I ran the integrated cleaning program, I wanted to clean the brewing unit, as it says in the manual. Now nothing works anymore ! The on/off switch and the symbol for cleaning are flashing.

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

March 06, 2015 07:03 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 22501

Switch the appliance off and on again and then press the buttons for one and second cup simultaneously for longer than 2 seconds.

Say me whether it will be better.

Gast_Anne

March 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Unregistered

Good tip tongue.gif tongue.gif
Could now remove and clean the brewing unit. After reinserting, the on/off switch and the cleaning indicator will now flash. Cannot release coffee or restart cleaning. What do you want me to do?

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

March 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Expert

Do the same again, please.

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

March 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Expert

Extract from the operating instructions:

The ready symbol and the symbol for cleaning flash in
Change as long as the brewing unit has been removed.

Thus please reinsert the brewing unit. If this should cause problems, please operate the responsible microswitch a few times by hand, it should click.

It is located in a recess in the cover when you remove the brewing unit. Above the round wave at 1 o'clock position about 5 cm away.

If you have contact spray, you can also spray some of it directly into the microswitch. Where his trigger sits, I mean.

Gast_Anne

March 11, 2015 09:28 pm

Unregistered

The machine is still not working, the cleaning and the on/off switch are flashing.
even after removing the brewing unit several times.

Martin (Hobbytechniker)

March 11, 2015 09:54 pm

Expert

The flashing means that the brewing unit is not recognized... this is either due to the micro switch or the lock on the brewing unit.

If you operate the micro switch manually with the appliance switched on, it should stop flashing, otherwise it is probably defective... No fear of electricity, there are five volts in the place and they are only on the plugs.

>If it stops flashing, it's probably because the brewing unit is closed.

I assume you have the brewing unit with the lever... there's an aluminium part on the opposite side of the brewing unit where the lever is screwed on... you could see if it fits properly... maybe unscrew it and put it back on again... This part triggers the microswitch.

Please also see if the locking lever can be fully brought into the locking position after inserting the brewing unit.

rudi-03

March 11, 2015 09:54 pm

Expert

Member No.: 17460

Did you ever put your hand in it? When you press it, you would hear a slight click. You can also test the whole thing in the switched-on state, without a brewing group.

--------------------
Gruß Rudi

Gast_Gerhard   

June 07, 2015 06:15 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Martin (Hobby Technician) @ Friday, March 06, 2015March 2015, 19:03 hrs)
switch off and on again and then press the buttons for one and two cup supply simultaneously for longer than 2 seconds.

said if it gets better..

Hallo Expert,

I have the same problem. After the start of the internal cleaning program, the machine switches off after the 2nd rinse right at the beginning. Now I can switch the machine on again, but it comes the error that the coffee beans flash after the row and the machine then switches itself off.
I have tried then also with the two keys after switching on, it has a short noise, as if an engine tries to start (very quietly), and then comes immediately again the error and the machine switches itself off. When I push the lever upwards on the brewing unit and switch on the machine, the on/off switch and the symbol for the cleaning program flash alternately. But I can't remove the brewing unit, pressing the two buttons for coffee at the same time makes the start noise described above and then the error comes and the machine shuts down.
Can you maybe help me?

Thank you!
Gerhard

Gast_isabella   

February 13, 2016 11:42 am

Unregistered

super thanks has worked smile.gif my brewing group couldn't be used anymore. the micro switch was the hot tip!!!

Hans05

January 13, 2018 03:59 pm

Unregistered

I have the same problem when I operate the micro switch by hand the right lamp goes out but after inserting the brewing unit both flash again.......what else can I do ?

Gleiches Problem - Mikroschalter   

January 28, 2018 10:39 am

Unregistered

I have the same output image:

Machine is turned on and both lamps are flashing. When I press the button, everything stays the same. I have already removed the buttons and put the contacts together, but still the same picture (error). So what can anyone help me?

chicofire85

January 28, 2018 10:44 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 31869

Hans05,

>du should change the button

https://komtra.de/melitta-ersatzteile/melit...=1204&ag=995202

chicofire85

January 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 31869

Now I found the error, there are two buttons that query for the brewing group.

The second button was it..... smile.gif

Gast_torsten

September 17, 2019 06:09 pm

Unregistered

The brewing unit won't snap anymore what can man do

Seite 12