Advanced search

NEFF C77V60N2

Replacing the coffee spout

Gast_Dominik

July 13, 2015 06:06 pm

Unregistered

Hello together,

I have a NEFF C77V60N2 which would need an exchange of the coffee spout (and that after just 2 years and 1170 coffee purchases sad.gif )

This machine is not identical to the N1 model. In other words: You can't simply pull off the screen, but have to loosen it from above with two screws.

So far so good - unfortunately you still can't get to the coffee spout.

Does anyone have an idea or a service manual? At Neff you can order the E-parts very well (7,50 EUR) - only without service instructions rather difficult to install.

LG
Dominik

HWS

July 13, 2015 08:49 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 24376

Good evening,

I found an exploded view. Maybe it helps

greeting cervical spine

Attached File (Number of downloads: 1440)

Attached File ExplodedView_1_.pdf

Gast_Dominik

July 14, 2015 09:34 am

Unregistered

Hi and thank you,

I have already found them. But unfortunately it doesn't really emerge from how to dismantle the coffee spout sad.gif

LG
Dominik

Gast_Hans

January 03, 2017 04:16 pm

Unregistered

Gast_daniel

March 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30142

HWS

March 13, 2017 08:06 pm

Expert

HWS

March 13, 2017 08:15 pm

Expert

Gast_daniel

March 14, 2017 09:30 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30142

Hi HWS,

thank you for the answer. But you can't reach it from upstairs. Since there's also an aperture from above. And to dismantle them you have to dismantle half the machine.
I will take some pictures tonight and put them in. So you can see what I mean.
I think that the coffee spout is mounted on the sled behind the coffee spout. The question is only whether screwed or clipped.

Many greetings

Daniel

Gast_Andrea

May 16, 2019 03:22 pm

Unregistered

Hello! I have exactly the same problem with my NEFF fully automatic coffee maker. How do I get that thing with the coffee outlet down????? Did any of you make blink.gifit?

Burkhard

July 09, 2019 05:47 pm

Unregistered

I did it !
Left and right of the michschäumer, which was already removed, are laschen. If these are bent inwards, the housing can be removed to the front. Rigging, but
I can do it.

Then pull off an akabel shoe and the coffee hose. Then you have the spout in your hand.

Burkhard

July 09, 2019 05:50 pm

Unregistered

The
left and right side of the milk frother, which has already been removed, are lugs. If these are bent inwards, the housing can be removed to the front.
It's a
little rakish, but
it works.

Then pull off a cable lug and the coffee hose. Then you have the spout in your hand.

obaechthe

November 29, 2019 01:45 pm

Unregistered

Hi! I am in this regard myself Grad tinkering...
What mounts do you mean?
I only see two noses left and right in a kind of splint. Unfortunately, pushing these back does not work. And I don't dare do anything else because of the danger of breakage...wacko.gif

Ask for help! LG, obaechthe

Gast_Jonathan

October 11, 2020 01:18 am

Unregistered

Does anyone have photos which demonstrate how to do this?

Coffee_Gourmet

January 16, 2021 05:46 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 42632

We recently had to replace the coffee spout (distributor, no. 0107) as well, as the coffee had only been coming out of one nozzle for quite some time. Here is a brief explanation of how to remove the cover and get to the distributor.

1) Once you have removed the cover (no. 0106), the next step is to remove the cover (0102).
2) For this, the two clamps must be pressed inwards (see picture 2). This can be done with pliers, for example. Now the cover can easily be pulled out by hand (see attached picture).
3) Now replace the old distributor with the new one and put the cover back on the clamps (before that, of course, reconnect the hose and the cable) and now press the clamps outwards.

We can definitely say that it was worth it to change the distributor, because the coffee now tastes much better!

Attached Image

Gast_Jean

August 30, 2021 02:58 pm

Unregistered

Hi,

The levering out of the two slides on the right and on the left works to some extent, but I can't get the two black slides back into their guides when I reassemble them.

In this respect the question remains for me: How do I loosen the two screws of component 106 (see PDF) or what must be disassembled to get to the two Schrauvben?

Greetings