EQ.9 S700 Cancel in display during reference

Remuneration is constantly terminated

DanielUrban

June 24, 2019 10:21 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 11231

Hello dear coffee friends :-),

For some time now our fully automatic coffee machine Siemens EQ.9 S700 Extraklasse has been displaying the message "Abort" mainly when milk is being dispensed. It sounds as if a valve is opening and the preparation stops immediately, without nozzle cleaning or the like. In the beginning it was only sporadic for milk, but now it comes with almost every milk, sometimes even with coffee. I have always kept everything meticulously clean, the brewing unit and also the milk preparation. Unfortunately the warranty has expired. Does anyone here know what it could be and could I fix it myself? I used to do the maintenance on my Juras myself. My suspicion might be the ceramic valve.

Here a small video for illustration:

Thank you in advance for your help.

VG Daniel

--------------------
Siemens EQ9 S700 Extraklasse

Raymund

September 18, 2019 09:58 pm

Unregistered

I know the problem from my Jura
: Contacts corrode with the time - remove all plugs step by step several times

I have had the problem solved several times in this way in recent years.

Gast_Karsten

March 30, 2024 07:29 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (DanielUrban @ Monday, June 24, 2019, 10:21 am)
Hello dear coffee friends :-),

For some time now, our Siemens EQ.9 S700 Extraklasse fully automatic coffee machine has been displaying the message "Abort", mainly when drawing milk. It sounds as if a valve opens and the preparation stops immediately, without nozzle cleaning or similar. At first it only happened occasionally when milk was being dispensed, but now it happens almost every time, sometimes even when coffee is being dispensed. I have always kept everything meticulously clean, the brewing unit and also the milk preparation. Unfortunately, the warranty has expired. Does anyone here know what the problem could be and could I fix it myself? I used to do the maintenance on my Juras myself. My suspicion would possibly be the ceramic valve.

Here is a short video to illustrate:

Thank you in advance for your help.

VG Daniel

Hi. What was it? I currently have the same problem.

Pump, KV, hoses, sensor etc. have been replaced.