Advanced search

EQ.9 S700 - No coffee brewing (after grinding)

No correct brewing process + outlet

LW_EQ9

July 31, 2019 01:56 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 34811

Hello, everyone,

I also have a problem with my EQ.9 S700, it just doesn't buy coffee anymore!

So I cleaned the complete machine + disassembled the brewing unit and greased it with compressed air. I also did the decalcification program with 2 tabs several times... Still no coffee available. The hot water supply works and the selected quantity is correct. After selecting the coffee setting, the grinding process is also started, the pumps seem to be running and water is pumped... but again no coffee.dry.gifThe
water from the "brewing process" seems to run directly into the drip tray and is also
clear, so here no brewed coffee runs in. So the ground coffee has not really been rinsed and ends up as a wet pad crumbled in the marc container. Apparently the water is no longer pressed properly through the brewing unit or pad. The cleaning program via the powder shaft also does not run correctly and no cleaning solution is issued (only in the drip tray)Do YOU have any idea what it could be and how I can remedy it? Thank you in advance for your trouble. PS. The machine is 3 years old and has no warranty anymore. sad.gif
18 months ago, she was already at the service department because of the well-known "brewing unit topic", where she completely replaced it and cleaned the machine.