Advanced search

Esprimo Capsules in Krups Nespresso Machine Citiz

Esprimo no alternative

Gast_Birgit   

February 25, 2013 08:39 pm

Unregistered

Well, I can't recommend the Esprimo capsules at all, unfortunately I only read these articles today. I'm glad that our machine is still working, because the capsules are quite stuck in the machine, i.e. they can only be removed by force. The capsules literally burst through the pressure, there was a small bang every time before brown liquid finally flowed into the cup. There is much less coffee in the cup than with the Nespresso capsules and the most disappointing thing for us was the taste: like from a cheap coffee machine. Nah, that was nothing. It's just annoying that I boldly bought 3 varieties for the barrel at the same time.
finger away from Esprimo and nespresso-compatible machines! Surely the machine will break down in the long run.

Birgit mad.gif style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />>finger away from Esprimo and nespresso-compatible machines! Definitely the machine will break down in the long run.

Kaffeeliebhaber

February 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Advanced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 7777

Hello,

Have you already tested the Bellarom espresso capsules for LIDL Nespresso machines? They come in two flavours. The package contains 10 pieces and costs 1,99€.
I haven't tried it myself yet and don't want to recommend or dissuade you here.

--------------------
Gruß
Kaffeeliebhaber