Advanced search

Krups EA829

Krups ea 829 Error during first operation

Marco E.

March 15, 2020 03:09 pm

Unregistered

Good morning. I'm doing the initial installation. That is, I bought the device yesterday and wanted to put it into operation. It is a Krups EA 829. As soon as
I start the device it heats up. Then comes "Filling water circuit necessary" - I confirm this with OK. Then comes "Attach steam attachment" I do this too and confirm with OK. Then comes "show container under the cap", I do that too and confirm with OK. Then comes "Filling water circuit" - the fully automatic machine works and it sounds as if it is pumping. Unfortunately nothing happens at the water tank, that means it doesn't look as if water is taken out. Then it jumps back to "Device is heating up" and a short time later back to "Filling water circuit necessary". Then it comes back on again and shows containers under the cap - what I have done before. Again I fill the water circuit but again nothing happens. Now it jumps over and shows a plug. The manual says to pull it out and put it back in. Unscrew the water filter once. I have done all this and try again. Then all the fun starts all over again. I am really desperate. Does the device perhaps have a defect? Or have I forgotten to remove a transport lock (if there is such a thing)
? Is

there a possibility to completely reset the fully automatic machine

?

LG Marco

dhxxxx

March 30, 2020 10:01 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36620

HiSckck
that thing in, you're guaranteed

danielwe1412

September 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 40613

QUOTE (Marco E. @ Sunday, 15 March 2020, 14:09 hrs)
Good morning. I'm doing the initial installation. I bought the device yesterday and wanted to put it into operation. It's a Krups EA 829. As soon as
I start it, it preheats. Then comes "Filling water circuit necessary" - I confirm this with OK. Then comes "Plug in steam attachment" - I also do this and confirm with OK. Then comes "show container under the cap", I do that too and confirm with OK. Then comes "Filling water circuit" - the fully automatic machine works and it sounds as if it is pumping. Unfortunately nothing happens at the water tank, that means it doesn't look like water is taken out. Then it jumps back to "Device is heating up" and a short time later to "Filling water circuit necessary". I confirm this again with OK. Then it comes up again and shows containers under the cap - what I have done before. The water circuit is filled again but again nothing happens. Now it jumps over and forms a plug. The manual says to pull it out and put it back in. Unscrew the water filter once. I have done all this and try again. Then all the fun starts all over again. I am really desperate. Does the device perhaps have a defect? Or have I forgotten to remove a transport lock (if there is such a thing)?
Is there a possibility to completely reset the fully automatic machine?
LG Marco

Same problem. But since mine was bought second-hand, there is no guarantee any more. Does anybody have an idea what the problem could be and how to fix it? I have already removed the flowmeter and blown through it (the little paddle wheel turns freely) and the connected hoses.