Siemens EQ7 - Brewing group is jammed

Cannot be unlocked

boxerboxer   

January 09, 2011 05:30 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 10272

Hello together,

since 3 months I am the proud owner of the above mentioned coffee machines. Unfortunately I had to find out today that the brewing group cannot be unlocked for withdrawal.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thank you for your help.

Many greetings
Sabine

Latina

January 19, 2011 01:39 am

Unregistered

Today also the Siemensmühle was purchased - currently very cheap at the Media M.
There excellent briefing and information about the machines receive + Internet.
At the first setup I also came across the "clamping" of the brewing unit, despite following the instructions for use, i.e. moving the red slider to "open"and then pressing the rear red lock.

Solution: the 2nd red slider unlocks the unit when pressing, but it must be held pressed when pulling out the unit! Unfortunately, the picture in the instructions does not show that.
A practical tip: while the right hand holds the right handle (according to instructions), the red button can be held down with the little finger of the hand, so that the unit can be released easily when pulling.
The already feared way to customer service should be spared. If this is a general problem of the type, I can't say.
Please give me some feedback if it works now.

Latina

Arvid

June 15, 2014 08:05 am

Unregistered

Hello,

we had the same problem, but the suggested holding down of the second right button didn't help anymore (although it had worked before). The reason was that the opening into which the release mechanism has to enter did not turn into the correct position. My wife and I were able to apply a "workaround" here by doing a proforma run once with already ground coffee (idle for powder, abe raw powder). Afterwards the brewing unit could be removed ... without guarantee.

Many success Arvid

January 25, 2015 11:33 am

Unregistered

the trick to start again worked, the bolt was then correctly to remove, mfg

tiabarber

April 17, 2015 08:51 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 26840

The brewing unit is the heart of the Siemens fully automatic coffee machine. ... The following indicates a defect in the Siemens brewing unit: Water in marc, loud ...

July 16, 2018 11:11 am

Unregistered

Wow, thank you so much. Just worked for me, too.

Gast_Harry   

January 27, 2019 01:45 pm

Unregistered

It worked for me, too.

February 17, 2019 02:17 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Arvid @ Sunday, June 15, 2014, 08:05 hrs)
Hello,

we had the same problem, but the suggested pressing of the second right button didn't help anymore (although it had worked before). The reason was that the opening into which the release mechanism has to enter did not turn into the correct position. My wife and I were able to apply a "workaround" here by doing a proforma run once with already ground coffee (idle for powder, abe raw powder). Afterwards the brewing unit could be removed ... without guarantee.

Many success Arvid

Super Tip... thank you. I already wanted to do it by force and then tried it that way and lo and behold ...it worked!!!!

glitzerdiamant   

March 26, 2019 11:11 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Sunday, 17. February 2019, 14:17 hrs) February 2019, 14:17pm)
tr>
QUOTE (Arvid @ Sunday, June 15, 2014, 08:05 hrs)
Hello,

we had the same problem, but the suggested pressing of the second right button didn't help anymore (although it had worked before). The reason was that the opening into which the release mechanism has to enter did not turn into the correct position. My wife and I were able to apply a "workaround" here by doing a proforma run once with already ground coffee (idle for powder, abe raw powder). Afterwards the brewing unit could be removed ... without guarantee.

Many success Arvid

Super Tip...thank you. I already wanted to force it on you and tried it like that and see there ...it worked!!!!!

thank you very much for the info regarding the brewing unit, I currently have this problem with my Bosch coffee machine Bosch TES50159DE VeroCafe and my Bosch TES50159DE VeroCafe. I'm standing a little on the hose:

what does it mean: idle powder...abe raw powder???

ask for small hint, thank you!

April 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Unregistered

Very good tip. It worked for me, too.

Gast_Andrea   

June 15, 2019 09:35 am

Unregistered

Great tip! It worked for me right away :D

Horst Mayer

June 20, 2019 11:24 am

Unregistered

It worked for me, too. You don't even have to dump powder in the chute. But they could also have written that in the operating instructions.

Gast_Charlotte

July 25, 2019 02:32 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Horst Mayer @ Thursday, June 20, 2019, 11:24 am)
It worked for me, too. You don't even have to dump powder in the chute. But they could also have written that in the operating instructions.

Super tip, also worked very well for meThanks

Gast_Andreas   

August 10, 2019 02:33 pm

Unregistered

Thanks for the very good tip, also worked perfectly with my EQ 6

Gast_Nick

September 23, 2019 07:34 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Sunday, February 17, 2019, 14:17)
QUOTE (Arvid @ Sunday, June 15, 2014, 08:05)
Hello,

we had the same problem, but the suggested pressing of the second right button didn't help anymore (although it had worked before). The reason was that the opening into which the release mechanism has to enter did not turn into the correct position. My wife and I were able to apply a "workaround" here, in that we proforma once carried out a run with already ground coffee (idle for powder, abe raw powder). After that the brewing unit could be removed ... without guarantee.

Many successes Arvid

Super tip... thank you. Wanted already with force ran and have tried it then so and see there ...it has worked!!!!!

You made my day!!!!!Just had the same
problem, powder compartment chosen, once run without powder (never used powder before:) ,) done - done.

Then the machine was switched off, the plug was disconnected and I was able to

remove the

brewing unit without any problems

Thanks a million!

!!!!!

Seite 12