Advanced search

Original cleaning tablet does not dissolve

Permanent problem

Michaela Scheunert

January 22, 2021 05:25 pm

Unregistered

MOIN, I have like everyone here the same problem with cleaning. Today was the 3rd cleaning of the machine (Krups EA829 Latt'Espress). During the 2nd cleaning, I had noticed that something is not right and have opened the machine cover and realized that there are now 2 tablets almost completely. I wrote to Krups and told them about the problem. My question is, how much of this cleaning chemical have we consumed? I have also received an answer. Unfortunately not to my question. I have not done so, because the warranty had expired. today I have unscrewed the flap again after cleaning and removed the channel for the tablet insertion. then the almost complete tablet out again. so I proceed now every time. I also used a brush to carefully clean the interior. Some water after shaken and good it is. but it is a great pity that apparently all have these problems and it is not noticed in the test procedures!!!Conclusion: After
each cleaning, get the tablet out of the interior and make the best of it
rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Hervé

May 07, 2023 01:28 pm

Unregistered

Hello, I have just noticed the problem on my machine. In fact, the trap door that allows to insert the tablet is nothing else than a kind of "slide" towards the espresso system.
The problem is that this slide blocks the tablet because it is a little bit too narrow. As a result, the tablet doesn't go into the water circuit and is useless.
A solution is to break the tablet in two, and send them separately into the trapdoor : they will land in the right place.
It's still a nice defect for 400 euros machines...

February 19, 2024 06:58 pm

Unregistered

For my part I but my pastille and I push it with a spade, lmpec