Advanced search

BREWING UNIT LEVER HAS RESISTANCE

Gast_michael

February 07, 2022 10:49 am

Unregistered

Hello,

After cleaning my Melitta Solo&Milk I wanted to put back my brewing unit.

Somehow i feel resistance when I want to lock the lever again (when pushing down). It does lock when I push it, but the resistance is abnormal. And I do get the flashing lights of a unit that is not inserted properly.

When holding the two button combination to get the wheel in the right angle (first prior to inserting the unit), that part seems to function well. The "3 o'clock dot & arrow" as to say is in the right place and moves perfectly, but the unit is held by something else.

It has to do with the opposite side of the lever, the little metal/silver thing (that has to make contact with a tiny button inside) that turns when you move the lever. Tried everything. I'm desperate... Someone can help please?

Schlawi

February 07, 2022 11:10 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

Put a little silicone grease or cooking oil on the drive pin so that the brew group slides in better. Maybe that will help.

Gast_Michael

February 07, 2022 03:20 pm

Unregistered

Doesn't seem to work.

I think it slides in perfectly: the middle, also left top (where a little button is).
I feel like it has to do with the little metal thing that turns when you put the lever down.

picture
https://ibb.co/dpBMsJD