Siemens fully automatic coffee machines

Software Problem - Decalcification

jokana33   

July 31, 2017 01:13 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 30367

Hello, everyone! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Siemens is not able to solve the software problem "descaling" at your fully automatic coffee machines to clean (update)!

It lights up after a few cups immediately again!

You descale quite conscientiously after operating instructions and the problem is right back.

The program (software!) does not recognize decalcification and does not return to start!

Has my machine, EQ.6 - Series 300 - TE603501DE, already 3 times in repair!

> mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

It's very tedious and annoying!

LG Hansi

Danceman

August 01, 2017 06:10 am

Experienced

Member No.: 23992

Siemens doesn't manage to fix the software problem "descaling" at your coffee machines

Sure it's a software problem? Then the problem would have to occur more often...

--------------------
Pessimist: Ganz schön dunkel hier...
Optimist: Ich seh ein Licht am Ende des Tunnels...
Realist: Mist, da kommt ein Zug...
Zugführer: Was machen die 3 Deppen auf den Gleisen?

kaffeechris

August 01, 2017 07:10 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Warranty?
Three times self error= Conversion

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

jokana33   

August 07, 2017 11:50 am

Coffee drinker

Hello, everyone... Thanks to Danceman and kaffeechris for their messages...

Klar have decalcified x times already and that at a very soft water what we have here...

The machine I have over half a year and the problem always appears after a couple (15-20 cups).

Unambiguous software problem when the display "urgently descaling" lights up!

And it does not recognize that you have descaled according to the operating instructions and instructions on the display / menu!

The program does not recognize the decalcification and does not return it correctly - Reset!

Dear greetings!

Hansi

img src='/forums/html/emoticons/dry.gif' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='dry.gif' /> dry.gif dry.gif

Attached Image

jokana33   

August 07, 2017 11:55 am

Coffee drinker

Addendum to kaffeechris!

Wegen conversion / warranty.

>I'll also consider!

LG Hansi sad.gif mad.gif

Danceman

August 08, 2017 06:06 am

Experienced

Member No.: 23992

And the problem appears already from the outset with you?

With most other machine suppliers there is the problem mostly only if with the decalcification the expiration was not kept correctly. The machines will then accept that decalcification has not been carried out completely. I don't want to say that it is really due to a wrong decalcification, but of course the probability is very high. Up to now there was almost always an operating error because the users did not read exactly or shortened the process...

As I said before one would have to read quite often from such an error in the various forums in case of a software error. The machine is also more often available...

--------------------
Pessimist: Ganz schön dunkel hier...
Optimist: Ich seh ein Licht am Ende des Tunnels...
Realist: Mist, da kommt ein Zug...
Zugführer: Was machen die 3 Deppen auf den Gleisen?

jokana33   

August 16, 2017 10:47 am

Coffee drinker

Hello, Danceman!

The problem appeared after 3-4 months.

Decalcified according to instructions and operating instructions!

You must not fool the customer!

The program (menu) is also very accurate!

Now I have the machine for the 3rd time in a row. The company has played 1 update up and brewed 30 cups of coffee.
No message came on the machine in the repair.

One day after return delivery to me, the message °dringend Deskalken nach 3 Tassen° wieder
aufgeschienen!!!&#br>
What can I say about that?! dry.gif sad.gif mad.gif>

Reclaimed the machine for the 4th time!

LG Hansi

Gast_joschi

April 13, 2018 08:58 am

Unregistered

Hello,

Jokana, has your problem been solved?
I've been the same for about 3 weeks now.
The same type of machine and after decalcification he wants to do a decalcification process again 20 cups later.

I've already decalcified countless times and watched the instruction manual and instruction videos. So I assume that I do it right.

The machine is now out of warranty.
Do you have any ideas? Can the software get a reset (not reset to factory settings, I already did that)?

Thank you and greetings

Gast_Stephan

April 16, 2018 09:04 pm

Unregistered

Hello everyone,
I bought an eq6 400 in december 2017 and have the same proplem. That's really insane at night. After the decalcification already 5 references comes later the message.
Is there any experience here what nan can do? Tell me where the sh... sensor sits... so I can rip him out.

Gast_Andi

July 16, 2018 09:05 am

Unregistered

I can be happy that we are spared something like that (until now), but I don't think it's a software problem, because if the software doesn't accept decalcification or whatever, decalcification would be required immediately after and not after about 20 cups.

Which decalcifier do you use? Since my dearest the habit had to decalcify our previous Saeco machine always with universal stuff and this had found fast its end and since also extremely often decalcifying demanded, I have me with the Siemens undertaken only original decalcifiers and cleaning tablets to take.

The machine has now made 3926 coffees and phenomenal 136 dairy drinks and runs like clockwork.

Control the water hardness of your machine and the corresponding setting of the machine, in some regions the tap water is so limy that the machine has to be decalcified more often.

Best regards
Andi

Kaffeepoint

July 22, 2018 03:11 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 28864

The lime scale is defective wink.gif

--------------------
KVA:WMF 800 ST: Lelit Bianca PL 162

Mal

November 18, 2018 03:16 pm

Unregistered

Hi Together,
I have the same problem with the EQ.6 S700. After about 3 months we are supposed to decalcify all 15-20 cups. Anybody got a solution for that? Complaining doesn't really seem to help at Siemens.

Spartako

December 12, 2018 07:50 am

Unregistered

Wenn man einige Posts hier liest, bekommt man den Eindruck, dass bei Produkten von Siemens nur der Verbraucher Schuld sein kann, wenn ein Produkt nicht richtig funktioniert.

Habe das gleiche Problem. Bei mir taucht sofort nach dem Entkalken die Meldung auf, dass die Machine nach 20 Tassen entkalkt werden muss. Diese Meldung gab es früher gar nicht.

Habe den Kaffeevollautomaten über 2 Jahre und werde ihn wohl entsorgen. Nach den Posts hier erspare ich mir mal den Reparaturversuch.

Spartako

Gast_Katrin

December 23, 2018 05:30 pm

Unregistered

We have the same problem with decalcifying
Now after the decalcification process comes the notice.
We decalcify exactly according to instructions and with the prescribed decalcifying tablets.

Gast_Jens

December 25, 2018 10:47 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (jokana33 @ Monday, July 31, 2017) July 2017, 13:13pm)
Hello, everyone! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Siemens is not able to solve the software problem "descaling" at your fully automatic coffee machines to clean (update)!

It lights up after a few cups immediately again!

You descale quite conscientiously after operating instructions and the problem is right back.

The program (software!) does not recognize decalcification and does not return to start!

Has my machine, EQ.6 - Series 300 - TE603501DE, already 3 times in repair!

> mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

>It's very tedious and annoying!

LG Hansi

Hi had the same problem I took a no name decalcifier then ran the original one through siemens 2 times because there was rest

Seite 123