Advanced search

Sabse

EQ.9 Tür wird durch BRÜHEINHEIT herausgedrückt

S.

November 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Unregistered

Hallo alle zusammen,

ich habe das Problem, dass bei meiner EQ.9 die Tür und somit auch der Wassertank durch die Brüheinheit herausgedrückt wird sobald ich mir einen Kaffee machen. Der Vorgang wird dann abgebrochen und die Meldung Tür schließen kommt. Habe jetzt 3 mal hintereinander entkalkt und gereinigt und das Problem besteht weiterhin. Hatte jemand schon einmal das gleiche Problem und kann mir vielleicht weiterhelfen?

Vielen Dank vorab.
Gruß Sabse

Gast_Martin

June 09, 2019 09:35 pm

Unregistered

Hello, yes, I have the same problem. I don't know. Could you solve it and if so how? Thank you and best regards

brumi

June 05, 2020 11:34 am

Unregistered

Hello,
we have the same problem since this morning. When we let the coffee out at the height of the left magnetic closure in the water tank, it runs through without any problems. I think that the closure on the water tank is not really tight anymore. After I tried to give it more hold, but it didn't work, I ordered a new water tank. Of course you could also try to fix the closure with glue. Since the problem seems to be solved by pressing on this spot, I would assume that this is where the problem really
lies. Lgbrumi

Gast_Mia

October 25, 2020 07:56 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (brumi @ Friday, 05 June 2020, 11:34 a.m.)
Hello,
we have the same problem since this morning. When we let the coffee out at the height of the left magnetic closure in the water tank, it runs through without any problems. I think that the closure on the water tank is not really tight anymore. After I tried to give it more hold, but it didn't work, I ordered a new water tank. Of course you could also try to fix the closure with glue. Since the problem seems to be solved by pressing on this spot, I would assume that this is where the problem really lies.
Lgbrumi

Did the new water tank help? Have the same problem since today

Gast_Karl

December 29, 2020 11:20 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (S. @ Friday, November 30, 2018, 11:38 pm)
Hello everyone,

I have the problem that with my EQ.9 the door and thus also the water tank is pushed out by the brewing unit as soon as I make myself a coffee. The process is then canceled and the message door close comes. Have now decalcified and cleaned 3 times in a row and the problem persists. Has anyone had the same problem before and may be able to help me?

Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings Sabse

Hello,

Have the same problem. In the meantime, do you know the cause or can someone help me?

Smetsolino

January 17, 2021 11:55 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 42636

Hello
,unfortunately I had the same problem (after <1 year). The service hotline told me it was either the gearbox or the brew group. They then sent me a new brew group free of charge so that I do not have to send the machine directly.
Replacing the brew group fixed the problem for me smile.gif
After a few days I can say that it was the brew group or not the
gearbox.

If it is the gearbox, you have to send the machine in for repair. Fortunately I was spared this.
Many greetingsSascha

Gast_Judith

March 27, 2021 11:02 am

Unregistered

The idea of replacing the brew group fixed the problem for me too! biggrin.gif