Water under the machine

Water collects under the vending machine

Schnell86

March 06, 2021 06:55 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43040

Hello Community,

I have owned a Siemens EQ6 for about 3 years and have had the following problem for about 2 weeks: water collects under the machine (under the drip tray).

I opened it sideways today to see if there were any wet spots inside. On the side where the water tank is everything is dry, I assume that this side can be excluded. On the other side I could not find any wet spots. I don't want to disassemble it completely.

Coffee works and it's not much, but over time it collects and it's already decently wet.

I have changed the rings on the brew group all, also this has brought no success.
Also, I have during the brewing process once the cover and the coffee grounds left out to see if possibly there somewhere water runs, but even there it looks rather dry.....ich despair :-)

At the bottom, where the ribs are in the housing at the bottom, it is wet

Attached are a couple of pics.

Does anyone have any ideas what else I can try?

Attached Image

Schnell86

March 06, 2021 06:58 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 43040

Here is a picture of the interior of the brew group

Attached Image

F9df

June 18, 2021 06:36 pm

Unregistered

Hallöchen, with us it was once the ceramic valve. Replacing it was a bit complex, there's also a YT video.
Unfortunately, we have the same problem after 1 year again with the water under the machine. And I have zero desire to disassemble the thing again.