Jura Z5 "Filling system" issues

The water is pumped directly to the tray

mhr.skovby

May 18, 2023 11:42 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 65834

Hello.
I have a bretty old Imprezza Z5, and I am struggling with an issue. After power on the display write "Press Rinse" and "Filling system" is written in the display after the button is activated. The pumps start, and run for some time, then the pump stops and the display writes "Press Rinse" again.
This circle cuntionues, if "Rinse" is pressed again.
The water is pumped true the valve and heat exchanger, and ends directly in tray, and there is plenty of water
My main suspect is the flowmeter, but is there a way to control the function of the flowmeter?
Or what will in normal conditions end the filling system process?

Jetli100883

July 09, 2023 06:50 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 67215

QUOTE (mhr.skovby @ May 18, 2023 10:42 am)
Hello.
I have a bretty old Imprezza Z5, and I am struggling with an issue. After power on the display write "Press Rinse" and "Filling system" is written in the display after the button is activated. The pumps start, and run for some time, then the pump stops and the display writes "Press Rinse" again.
This circle cuntionues, if "Rinse" is pressed again.
The water is pumped true the valve and heat exchanger, and ends directly in tray, and there is plenty of water
My main suspect is the flowmeter, but is there a way to control the function of the flowmeter?
Or what will in normal conditions end the filling system process?

Check flow meter