Cafe Bonitas Newstar (never again)

Repair, communication

klpe1957

November 21, 2019 11:56 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 36311

Hello,
we bought a Cafe-Bonitas Newstar 2 years ago and if it runs smoothly, we are very enthusiastic about the
machine. Only the cleaning is very complex.

We have the machine currently for the 3rd time in repair. First it was an electronic damage, with which the display did not go any more. Then the milk foam technique failed and finally (currently) not enough beans were ground,

so that only a thin plörre came out.
But the hammer is the communication and the procedure of the repair, which you can "of course" pay in advance. Then you have to send the machine there in a complex and expensive way and then hear nothing more about the repair. Tex-Force
seems to be the company.
After a consultation (6 weeks later) I was told that there is no error description????????? And why isn't there a demand to push the machine back into the shelves? A test cafe would have been enough to detect the error immediately.
But if you don't want to....

I then sent the error message by mail and waited 4 weeks

: nothing happened.
The device is now 3 months in the
repair! I can
recommend the dirt shop nobody! The machine is error-prone and the service grottensch bad.

Gast_gast

November 30, 2019 08:46 pm

Unregistered

Could it be that this company doesn't even exist anymore? Currently there are no more KVAs available on their homepage!

Psudo

December 05, 2019 11:23 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest_Guest @ Saturday, November 30, 2019, 20:46)
Could it be that this company doesn't even exist anymore? Currently there are no more KVAs available on their homepage!

I was just like that ...
In spite of the super bad moves everywhere (service etc) times purely looked at those ...
a machine with direct water connection is not so often to be found, even less at the price and the "technical data" :-)But ... wherever it was offered once, nothing more listed (Amazon, Ebay or other sellers).
At kaffeevollautomat-24.de (same address as Cafe-Bonitas Homepage - so the address there) no more machine
available. The page www.cafe-bonitas.de can no longer be reached, all links that are set there at the above mentioned page are also dead. Seems that the bad service has become the undoing for them ....
By the way ..
. calling the phone number doesn't help, just an answer with the hint that you should see an email.
So, keep looking ... I'm just glad I read so much instead of just buying (when I first looked for a new machine they were still available). Café Bonitas CubeStar

December 06, 2019 04:56 pm

Unregistered

So I had a Cafe Bonitas for four years and was actually satisfied.

Only now she has given up the spirit and I would have ordered another one directly, my experience was not that deterrent. I have to admit, that's why I wasn't up to date, of course, and had come across the many bad judgments.

Even expensive machines break down and after four years I can't complain.

Now it's gonna be someone else!

Psudo

December 06, 2019 05:20 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 36468

Do the super 99€ repair service for everything :-)
https://www.kaffeevollautomat-24.de/reparaturservice/

Would be curious about the duration of the processing or whether the package will be opened at all if you send it ... call before (it's not possible :-) ) or write an email, otherwise they can't edit anything and just send it back.

www.cafe-bonitas.de was at least redirected in the meantime now ... at least they are still doing something ! besides building machines or buying them in, they can't even answer the phone because the AB is getting rid of all that.

Meschmi74

December 23, 2019 03:19 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 36682

We also bought a NEWSTAR in October 2017. Including the all-round carefree package, bla bla bla

GIng started well when the device arrived here about 5-6 weeks later. Well, it should be 1-2 weeks, but then came the wrong colour. So we asked for the device in the ordered colour. This also went smoothly, but very slowly. All in all we had our NEWSTAR 7-8 weeks later.

Almost exactly one year everything went well. Great machine, good coffee. Until the display unfortunately said goodbye more and more often and we asked the customer service for advice by mail. One received a free return voucher by mail within 2 days at that time. With the request to describe the error. No sooner said than done. Then sent the MWIP directly there. When he arrived there, we received an email that the device was now there and that they would contact us within the next 14 days. After 14 days we were told that the display would be replaced and the KVA could be sent back to us. - ...we thought... and it was. Shortly before the warranty would have expired (after 2 years) our "Bonnie" was now incontinent. it was leaking more and more often, but unfortunately we could not find the source in this case. So we contacted the customer service again, they asked me for better pictures, a more detailed explanation, same game as the first time ... we thought... only:2 weeks after the Newstar was already delivered to customer service, no info's. Not that the machine shrunk, nothing. When I asked for feedback, nothing happened at first, then after a week... sorry, we need about 14 working days for processing. None, sorry that they have been waiting for 3 weeks already, no "Your device has arrived, we are working on it" bla bla ... nada Well, after another 5 (!) weeks I took the liberty of asking again about the well-being of our Bonnie, and lo and behold, 5 days later the OVP was lying in our veranda, packed by me in MWIP. *** U N G E Ö F F N E T *** *** *** U N R E P A R I E R T ****** just guess IGNORIZED *** fucking with customers. wacko.gif mad.gif
Today I look at the website and NOT one product is available, the telephone sup is not available, the email failed as well... so broke, for real? Who knows more? ph34r.gifCafé Bonitas PearlStarCafé Bonitas PearlStarCafé Bonitas PearlStarCafé Bonitas PearlStar

sunnyrobie   

December 29, 2019 11:25 am

Unregistered

Hello, everybody,

I have exactly the same problem with my Cafe Bonitas OneTouch (bought August 2019 !!!)
Display does not work anymore and the service of the company (machine is only 5 months old)
does not react on mails! 2 questions from me: Is there
any news about the company (bankruptcy?, Do I have a chance
to get
my warranty repair
?)? Is
there a repair service that
repairs
these machines
in other ways,

especially with display problems? After all, I

spent

over 300 EUR

on it

only 6 months ago

Thanks for
your help... Robert

User59   

January 11, 2020 02:01 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 36963

Hello, everybody.
I am also a bDamaged
person of the company Tex-Force GmbH.

In July 2019 my wife

bought a machine (398€)

on Ebay

After 8 weeks the machine was

still not delivered. But

it

got thicker.....

After my attempt to withdraw from the purchase I got a lure offer that the machine comes now with a small

bonus (cleaning kit etc.

) The machine was delivered (without bonus and without

instruction manual).

The first tests already showed problems (coffee grounds ran with water into water collecting tanks

).

I cancelled the purchase and returned the machine (

September 2019

)Since then a lot has happened (GF and address change at Tex-Force) except for the money which I have not received back until today

An announcement I have already ersttatet but whether civil law is there still what

possible

(money claims) is questionable. LG Peter

Gast_User59

January 14, 2020 06:21 pm

Unregistered

Robie
, you have a
bill of sale, right?

In this case I would try to

get

the

repair

directly from the manufacturer

I think that the seller has

given up

the column

. GreetingsPeter

Gast_Nicole

February 11, 2020 09:42 am

Unregistered

Howdy!

I have just opened my own contribution, because unfortunately I saw it too late.

But I post the text here sometimes, because I'm afraid the shop is insolvent, but at least they are no longer reachable:

Good morning!

Short to me, my name is Nicole and I bought a Kingstar from Cafe Bonitas in July 2017.

Up to now I was generally satisfied, but now I have the problem that the machine no longer brews coffee, only hot water comes out of the outlet nozzles and the ground coffee ends up absolutely dry in the pomace. There is also a puddle of water under the drawer, which in my opinion should indicate a leak.

Now this morning I tried to reach Tex Force GmbH (Cafe Bonitas) both by e-mail and telephone - no chance. The mail comes back as undeliverable and by phone there is only an announcement that the phone number is not valid.

So I'm afraid the company has closed down. I can't find anything on the net about an insolvency, but there is no other way to explain the lack of accessibility and what I read here.

So now I have my broken-down Kingstar standing by. My husband completely disassembled and cleaned the brewing group yesterday, but even that did not bring any improvement.

What do you think: is it worthwhile at all to take the thing to an external repair service (btw: any recommendations in the postcode catchment area 48/49?)? Under 150 € I can't get away in life, but the machine is only 2.5 years old and it would be a pity if it was now.

The brew group is supposed to be similar to a Saeco brew group. Does anyone here know how similar? That is, can it be used? That is very unlikely, I know of course, but there are no spare parts for my Kingstar on the net, which also points to the insolvency.

Best regardsNicole**who
can at least drink coffee in the office**
sad.gif

Musikarena

March 14, 2020 02:21 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 36413

https://www.ebay.de/itm/cafe-bonitas-Kaffeevollautomaten-Restposten/164062562901?hash=item2632e40a55:g:tikAAOSwJfVeOATS

what a coincidence