Advanced search

Jura Kaffeevollautomaten online registrieren ?

Can you register Jura devices online

Hermann M.   

August 14, 2022 01:10 pm

Unregistered

A nice Sunday to all coffee machine fans and professionals.
I treated myself yesterday to a new Jura Z10 fully automatic after my Siemens EQ9 S 500The
cups no longer fills properly and about 1/3 of the preparation of the coffee ends up in the pomace

Now I have decided for the Z10 from Jura and would like to register my machine online but find nowhere if or how you can register a Jura machine.
For commercial machines, there is an extra page to register but the serial number of my Z10 is not accepted (since he does not fall into commercial equipment)
Does anyone know if you can register his private fully automatic at Jura online at all?
At Siemens, this goes for all devices and you can register them all (induction hob, smart oven, fridge,
freezer, etc.) after purchase, has all the data such as purchase date, warranty period and much more clearly listed in one place

If I have problems with one of the Siemens devices I click it at Siemens and have immediately for this device all data, contact options to Siemens and can directly create a repair order, etc....
Jura apparently does not offer this for its (normal) customers who do not buy a commercial device or I just do not find it.