Advanced search

Button dropped at WMF1000

WMF1000

Guest_Melanie

April 15, 2009 05:38 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
I have a WMF1000 pro and for the weekly milk system cleaning you have to print a black toggle switch on the right side, so that the black coffee spout with the attached milk hose falls down and you can install it in the system cleaner. Our toggle switch/pusher always went a little heavy and now it just fell off. Help! Help! What can I do? I don't know. Once it was like that right at the beginning, but then I put it back on again. Now it looks demolished. Who can help me? I still have warranty, but therefore I do not want to return the complete machine. Who's experienced something like this before? And: Do the black toggle switches always go so sluggish or did mine go like this from the beginning?

Guest_Steffi

April 26, 2009 08:07 pm

Unregistered

Send in the machine, I can only recommend. Lasts about 1 week and costs nothing if you still have warranty. Download the form and register it with WMF, they'll pick up the machine.

betateilchen

April 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4321

It is also enough to call the hotline and they will send you this ejection lever because it is a spare part that you can change yourself and that can also be purchased in the WMF Shop "free for sale". In any case, this is faster than sending the machine back and forth.

The part you need should be the ejector, art.no. 60 8469 9990.

Attached Image

Guest_Melanie

May 02, 2009 09:20 am

Unregistered

Thank you, it's exactly that particle. Great picture. I'll call right away and get the particle sent to me
Bin really happy about this forum, something I did not know so far and it has helped me so often. THANKS

kimble0938

May 03, 2009 10:06 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3357

Did you really get that thing right? This thing always locks itself on our WMF800. My wife(!) found out the following trick and it works for me too biggrin.gif :

> Lightly press this ejector into place, then use the stem of a teaspoon to push the part into place until it clicks into place. Don't push from the back, it won't work.

--------------------
Beste Grüße
Jörn

Guest_Melanie

May 05, 2009 02:22 pm

Unregistered

smile.gif Thank you for the tip
I'll try it right away at the next cleaning

Guest_Melanie

August 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
yes, we can't do that button thing somehow. The WMF warranty department immediately sent us a new ejector. But your trick - we couldn't do it. The new ejector now hangs quite well, it doesn't fall off anymore, but the "click" to clean it is only my husband who can do it. The particle isn't suitable for women, I'll just say now. My whole team are women and only my best part always gets the "click" right. Well, whatever. smile.gif smile.gif

peterle

February 15, 2010 08:49 am

Unregistered

Hello, can only join me on the subject of cleaning milk nozzle. You can push the lever in all directions, nothing happens.

Has someone found a new trick by chance?

Bin thankful for any help.

Let me see what WMF writes when I know more I'll let you know here.

Greeting Peterle

Gast_Melanie

February 25, 2010 07:32 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
ja, it would be nice if someone knew something. But it's still the same with us as I wrote upstairs. None of us 5 women can do the click, I have forbidden them to continue trying, otherwise it will break off again. Only my husband has the click out, but I always try it because I absolutely like it too, but it just doesn't work. So, if someone knows tips - gladly - that would be super smile.gif

October 31, 2011 01:05 pm

Unregistered

Can somebody explain to me how to get the spare part in there? I've had it lying around for 3 months (of course it's super easy for WMF) but I have no idea how to fix it.
would be great if somebody could tell me that,
gruise kirsten