Advanced search

Experience with online shops?

Safe and cheap shopping? Where?

Leonie   

October 19, 2020 11:37 am

Unregistered

Hello everyone,

for some time now, I've become a frahling lover... addicted to good beans. Tried everything around the corner... When I travel, I bring home coffee... I have to visit every cafe I can get my hands on. I'm running out of ways to do that. U has to shop online a lot. Had bad experiences and doesn't want to try something new without knowing if it is safe.... But I don't want to do anti-advertising now...

My question: Where do you buy ONLINE coffee? What are the arguments for and against it? Good coffee beans are expensive... Don't want to play games anymore and find secure channels. THANK YOU! Coffee is not rare, is it? There are several shops you can trust? Why can't I find one ????

Leonie

October 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Unregistered

P.S. May one mention the shops here and after different questions? Or are you not allowed to link? smile.gif )))

Leonie

October 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Unregistered

may one here the shops mention u after difference questions?

RösterIN

November 13, 2020 01:13 pm

Unregistered

Yes, I have bought several times, because I order something for our roastery there. Nothing ever happens. Never happens. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy coffee. I want to sell it rolleyes.gif. Therefore I have no idea about the quality, but advice TOP.

Gast_Ben

November 13, 2020 01:20 pm

Unregistered

Look here: coffeefriend.de. If online, then here. And the best place to find your own environment support