Saeco Incanto, Syntia or DeLonghi ECAM 22110

Need purchase advice

Sabine

September 23, 2011 10:40 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4502

Hello,
we have the DeLonghi EAM3000B for about 5 years, after some modifications (Autocappuccinatore, various gaskets and new thermoblock) we would like to buy a new machine now slowly.

After some searching we found the ECAM 22110 from DeLonghi. But the Incanto de Luxe or the Syntia from Saeco are just as much a matter of debate for us as they are for Saeco.
Had already found out that the Incanto is probably the "older" model (also from the technique?), but the Syntia has the smaller containers (water and coffee grounds)

For that the Saeco has the ceramic grinder, the DeLonghi steel, but otherwise...?

Is there anyone else here who can tell me the differences, because if I looked right, the three are otherwise relatively identical, or not?

would be happy if one or the other could still give me a hint.

--------------------
Gruß aus Dortmund
Sabine

Gast_Carlo   

September 30, 2011 06:06 pm

Unregistered

I would clearly choose the DeLonghi. It is simply the better technique and is much easier to repair in an emergency. I have had only bad experiences with SAECO. Greetings Carlo rolleyes.gif

Kaffeeplanet

September 30, 2011 06:54 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3017

delonghi has problems with the thermoblock, this is known, saeco weakens the microswitches, also this is known, now the big question is thermoblock cheaper than some microswitches? i would tend to saeco that a thermoblock from de longhi costs the same fuffi, n switches not even n euro.
to be maintained but all

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.
Daher bitte lieber einmal zu viel als einmal zu wenig fragen.

Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen !