Advanced search

ECAM 23.450 S Intensa

New ECAM 23.450 S Intensa

December 19, 2009 05:23 pm

Unregistered

Hey ! I bought ECAM 23,450 S Intensa. Unfortunately I am disappointed.
A horror . My first new device has Mahlwek which macken and has
not run properly. So I got device new. And what happened at the
second - water ran out from underneath. So I get 3 devices
also new, and with 3 devices water has run out again from below.
Inquiry me if there is no ENDKONTROLE !!!!
In DeLonghi's factory or can somebody make me clear that????? !!!!!
3 Device I send to service at least there will be all rekontroliert.
I do not want to get 4 Device !!!!!!

Jeannette66

December 19, 2009 06:10 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 6279

It has already been said that you should learn German before you write such a crap.
Also I don't believe you. At Delohghi every machine is tested before it leaves the house. They can't afford it. Maybe you didn't operate the machines properly. We have the machine since Monday and are totally satisfied!!!!!

LG
Jeannette

December 19, 2009 07:40 pm

Unregistered

Hey ! I did everything right. And properly served.

December 19, 2009 07:42 pm

Unregistered

jeanett 66 thanks for the guy.

Jeannette66

December 19, 2009 08:22 pm

Coffee drinker

Sorry but I rather thought it would be a fake contribution and suddenly he can speak german....

I just can't imagine that you can get 3x a defective machine.

@renmo

wieso you can write that the world could do without me. Just for the one thing? You don't know me. But it's also good that way;

Jeannette66

December 19, 2009 08:32 pm

Coffee drinker

Pure bullshit. I have nothing against foreigners. But it's too stupid for me to discuss it now. This is also about coffee machines and nothing else.

December 19, 2009 08:56 pm

Unregistered

It doesn't matter ! But that's true the 3 times new device was defective !!!!

lfrank65

December 20, 2009 02:31 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 6288

QUOTE (Jeannette66 @ Saturday, 19. December 2009, 17:10 hrs)December 2009, 17:10 o'clock)
It has already been said that you should learn German before you write such a crap.
Also I don't believe you. At Delohghi every machine is tested before it leaves the house. They can't afford it. Maybe you didn't operate the machines properly. We have the machine since Monday and are totally satisfied!!!!!

LG
Jeannette

Hallo Jeannette,

so, I have to hook up here. I came across this post by chance, because I'm also interested in the machine of the contributor.
Mich has your comment very angry! This is a forum for people who are interested in fully automatic coffee machines. It is not about whether and how well the respective contributors are proficient in the German language, but about giving the same authors help, tips, suggestions and answers to the questions asked. I could imagine that with your way of commenting you might even violate the forum rules. A generally polite tone should actually be possible in every forum.

In this sense...

Frank

--------------------
Seit über 10 Jahren Jura E55, sie läuft und läuft und l.... Langsam wird es Zeit für was neues :-) Edit: Heute "Bosch Vero Professional 100" bestellt!
Maschine ist heute eingetroffen und wird fleissig getestet. Macht bis jetzt einen tollen Eindruck.

Jeannette66

December 20, 2009 02:42 am

Coffee drinker

I didn't want that and I apologize here in all form!!!!!

But why are you all just hacking around on me... A few posts below me someone has already written this and nobody has been bothered about it.

Sorry sorry I didn't think about it, but now you can also answer the question of the thread opener.....

smarty79

December 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 6352

Although as a newbie here I have to agree with Jeanette on one point: Who posts in a forum, expects also certain "achievements" of other forum participants. So it goes without saying that as a TE you invest a portion of your work and don't rant about something without heels and with a stuck !"-key like the TE here. Orthography is certainly another topic.

--------------------
DeLonghi ECAM 23.450

December 28, 2009 04:06 pm

Unregistered

With my Ecam 23.450 the water also ran out of the case. Now, of course, I panic that the replacement device is also defective. Who says you can't have so much bad luck?! And who actually didn't understand the question of the TE? I would say, first don't make any mistakes, then throw the first stone...
But I would be interested in who else the machine was leaking and who might have helped himself (if yes, how)!!

December 28, 2009 04:36 pm

Unregistered

Ecam 23,450 only service helps.

Hisholy

December 28, 2009 04:50 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 22

QUOTE (Jeannette66 @ Sunday, 20. December 2009)December 2009, 00:42 am)
I didn't want that and I apologize here in all form!!!!

Assumed!

And now I ask all forum participants to come back to the original topic.

BTW: All people are foreigners, almost everywhere!

Greeting from the moderation

December 30, 2009 09:39 am

Unregistered

Hello ! Yesterday I got ECAM 23.450 S Intensa from repair.
Super coffee. So must be !!!

jokel

December 30, 2009 10:52 am

Expert

Member No.: 1411

All's well, all's well? It would be great if you would continue to write your experiences with the machine here.

Greß Stefan

--------------------
Esam 6600 PrimaDonna
Ich helfe gerne und freue mich über jede Rückmeldung, was leider nicht immer vorkommt. Fragen werden NUR im Forum beantwortet.

Mal bist du Hund, mal bist du Baum.