Advanced search

Bosch TCA 7159DE VeroProfessional 100 ??

has anyone experience?

Gill_Fox

February 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 7286

Hello !
Yesterday I had the Bosch VA shown to me in Mediamarkt and it made a good impression.
What are the differences with the Siemens EQ 7?? because there must be a lot in common with the Siemens EQ 7? because the same manufacturer, from the characteristics the pump is 15 bar at Bosch and 19bar at Siemens, otherwise it looks the same...
Has anyone had experience with this Bosch VA??
gruß
Gill_fox

bonsai197

February 27, 2010 11:12 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 7362

Hello,
since 2 days we have just this Bosch TCA but 7151De, so color silver.
ich oute me hereby as an economy sow the oh so leitgeplagten retail trade completely in the ruin drives. At MediaMarkt, this machine costs 999 euros - we paid 819 euros on the net for free delivery. 180 Euros less for the same machine!
We previously had a Jura F9 for 7 years and 6000 covers - bought at Media Markt!
The Jura was a great machine, but thanks to regular maintenance and some repairs it cost a lot "extra".
we have now sold this Jura with a defective grinder.
Now to the Bosch:
unpacked and off we go...
the operation according to the instructions is very simple and the design of the machine is TOP.
full of anticipation for the first coffee enjoyment came quickly the first disappointment!
what came out there was a thin hot broth that was only suitable for throwing away!
so div. The pomace pads were initially some soaking wet lumps and in the drip tray were after 3 coats 140 ml water and div. Coffee crumbs!!!!

user posted image

Nervt to the PC and mail to the seller who then kindly referred me to Bosch customer service. I'll call you on Monday at a charge of 0,14 Euro/Minute
this call I'll make on Monday.
After 30 references the whole thing has worked out and the coffee tastes as it should taste - really SUPER!
Very positive in contrast to the F9 from Jura - the Bosch is super quiet even when grinding!
Extremely fast heated up and therefore ready for the coffee pleasure.
The decisive factor was not the price (the deadline was 1000 Euro -- we didn't want to spend more!) but the fact that the brewing unit itself can be cleaned. this is very quick and easy.
Yesterday evening then the first time Latte and Cappuccino.
but hello - Ingenious milk foam fully automatic and from the first cup on!
at the Jura we had to play around at the Autocappuccino and the first 2 cups mostly pour away, before the 3rd then convinced from the foam.
the cleaning of the milk system at Bosch is automatic and very easy - it was more cumbersome at the Jura.
whether the Bosch lasts 7 years and then earns 300 Euro is questionable.
Plastic parts all around look chic but I don't know what happens if one or the other falls to the ground. Overall, the Jura was, hmmm "more stable" "high quality".

Bitherto only the huge amount of water and coffee crumbs in the drip tray annoys Bosch and I hope that this will be clarified after calling Bosch Service.

I suppose it is due to the sealing ring on the flask of the brewing unit.
does someone have a similar problem or a solution for the same?

gill_fox:
will continue to report to you

Greetings
bonsai>br>more

Gill_Fox

March 01, 2010 10:52 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 7286

Hello!
beautiful to read a review of this fully automatic machine!
a question: why was the first impression disappointing? how did you set up the machine then? Background is that we like very strong coffee and if we have to set right at maximum coffee strength, then you have no "air " up! How did you do?set a smaller amount of water?
Think also that the Bosch doesn't look as good as the Siemens, but the main thing is coffee!
Glad to read you on!
Greetings,
Gill_Fox

bonsai197

March 02, 2010 03:02 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 7362

Hello!
Now we have received information from Bosch Customer Service that the amount of water and the coffee crumbs in the drip tray are normal! Saving energy is the magic word - since the Bosch is not permanently heated through, it is rinsed and cleaned after each brewing process.
>>br>Quotation Bosch Customer Service: "Water is cheaper than electricity"...

>beyond that we were told that the machine needs 50-80 covers until the optimal quality is reached.

we now have 70 covers through and I have to say: that's true - the quality has become very good! great crema and top taste whereby of course it also depends on the beans. we also prefer strong coffee - setting medium cup filling - you can't complain.

When setting large cup filling, however, the result is significantly weaker. The extra amount of water dilutes the coffee considerably.

As the machine is much quieter and latte and cappuccino are much better than in our old Jura, we will keep the Bosch. I think the egg-slaying wool milk sow is also not among the fully automatic coffee machines. wink.gif

leevejung

March 26, 2010 09:31 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

we have the TCA 7159 and are satisfied with the coffee taste and milk froth.
But we have the coffee temperature already set to max and the coffee is not really hot. You can drink it immediately without problems.
There may be a setting possibility, because the coffee is too cold for us.

Bin thankful for every good tip.

ristretto

March 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 4800

The coffee won't get as hot as many people know it from a filter machine.
Met the temperature in the cup after purchasing the coffee/espresso.
Then you can see if it's cold and the machine doesn't heat up properly or you're just used to hotter coffee.

--------------------
Kaffeevollautomaten:
Delonghi ESAM 3000B (2 Moante sehr zufreiden)
Saeco Talea Ring Plus (3 Monate UNzufreiden)
Jura ENA5 (1 Jahr super zufrieden)
Siemens EQ7 (8 Monate Anfangs toll dannach genervt 2 x zur Reparatur einmal neue BG ueber Support angefordert)
WMF 800 seit 1.12.09 Klasse
Siebträger
Bezzera BZ07 DE mit Bezzera BB005 Timer (Mühle) seit Mai 2011
Nespresso Krups XN 2720 für die Arbeit

Bosch7151

March 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

had today also got the Bosch 7151,I wanted to buy the Siemens a year ago,but was not in my budget,I got the Bosch now relatively cheap.

had already informed me in forums and markets about the machine.
But the best is to test everything yourself.
We also recommend the page
http://www.naan.de/an/technik/siemens-eq7-tk73001
Is almost the same as Bosch

>Here my first impression:

Coffee is very hot when set to NORMAL.Medium cup.
flavour too weak in the beginning, then adjusted to 3 beans was already better, but the flavour will only really settle with longer use (I take the Eilles beans.)
latte, cappuccino with 1.5 milk very good.
hot water I have measured is good 90 C.
cleaning is relatively easy.

What I noticed, the display moves when I move the knob,Is that normal?
At the swivel arm there are two diodes on it (at Siemens they glow,at the coffee output,that should work at the Bosch (maybe activate somewhere)

So that was it now for now.
Bin so far satisfied(except on the display,but is not so bad,it just wobbles a bit)

Gruß

>

ristretto

March 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 4800

QUOTE (Bosch7151 @ Freitag, 26.März 2010, 22:34 Uhr)
Hello,

had also got the Bosch 7151 today,I wanted to buy the Siemens a year ago,but was not in my budget,I got the Bosch now relatively cheap.

I've already been informed about the machine in forums and markets.
But it's best to test everything yourself.
You can also recommend the site
http://www.naan.de/an/technik/siemens-eq7-tk73001
Is almost identical to Bosch

Here my first impression:

Coffee is very hot when set to NORMAL.Medium cup.
flavour too weak in the beginning, then adjusted to 3 beans was already better, but the flavour will only really settle with longer use (I take the Eilles beans.)
latte, cappuccino with 1.5 milk very good.
hot water I have measured is good 90 C.
cleaning is relatively easy.

What I noticed, the display moves when I move the knob,Is that normal?

I would advise you to contact the Bosch KD
There are two diodes on the swivel arm (at Siemens they light up, at the coffee dispenser, that should work at the Bosch (maybe activate somewhere)

That's it for now.
Bin so far satisfied (except for the display, but is not so bad, it just wobbles a bit)

Greeting

Normal it should not be. ALlerdinhs I hadn't had contact with more Bosch KV these types yet so I can't say anything about the processing material/quality My EQ7 hadn't had it directly how shall I say I had moved with it already the knob was quite wobbly but it's not a Kv like Jura or WMF where there's a completely different processing quality like a Bosch/Siemens
I'd advise you to contact the Bosch KD

--------------------
Kaffeevollautomaten:
Delonghi ESAM 3000B (2 Moante sehr zufreiden)
Saeco Talea Ring Plus (3 Monate UNzufreiden)
Jura ENA5 (1 Jahr super zufrieden)
Siemens EQ7 (8 Monate Anfangs toll dannach genervt 2 x zur Reparatur einmal neue BG ueber Support angefordert)
WMF 800 seit 1.12.09 Klasse
Siebträger
Bezzera BZ07 DE mit Bezzera BB005 Timer (Mühle) seit Mai 2011
Nespresso Krups XN 2720 für die Arbeit

tracy2009

April 28, 2010 10:04 am

Unregistered

I think it's good quality.