Advanced search

Siemens or Jura for the less drunk

jaenno

March 15, 2019 02:50 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33925

Hello everyone,
I would like to part from my old Impressa F9. I have ogle, with a S8 from the same manufacturer. I am actually very satisfied with Jura.
What has changed a lot, however, is my coffee consumption. I drink almost exclusively alone, on weekends my wife also drinks a cappuccino. During the week there is hardly any coffee drunk, as both are fully employed. At last I had the feeling with the F9 that the coffee didn't taste right to me anymore. Do the machines tend to get moldy if they are not used for a long time?
Now a friend of mine has bought the EQ.6. A completely different story in terms of price, of course.

I would simply be grateful for a few casual impressions.

LG jaenno

Brian Basco

March 17, 2019 11:20 am

Coffee lover

Member No.: 33270

Okay - quite casual:
Why a fully automatic machine with very little use?
How much can we imagine at the WE? At least 3 cups a day.?
If you do not use it consistently during the working week, I would prefer a device with a removable brewing group and keep it open and dry.
Otherwise, I would think about alternative preparation for rare use - a suitable mill and a small sieve carrier, if necessary; you are also well prepared for filters and other things... and has with good beans a again clearly better result than with the KVA..

Grüße!

Kaffeevollautomat-Test-Vergleich

March 23, 2019 09:18 am

Coffee lover

Member No.: 33092

If you do not use the machine and do not clean it, for example, the milk residues can become mouldy. The brewing group cannot be removed from Jura fully automatic coffee machines. If you do not use the machine, the wet brewing group can also start to mold. That's why you should always remove the brewing group when you go on holiday and place it on the machine.
The Siemens EQ. 6 is a very good fully automatic coffee maker. As you mentioned, it's quite expensive. And with a rare use it is not worth spending so much money. But if you are still interested in it, you can read the review on our website:
https://www.kaffeevollautomat-test-vergleich.com/siemens-eq-6/
I would rather advise you to buy an espresso machine as these are A: cheaper and B: very good espresso quality. Espresso machines also have a milk foam lance so that drinks such as cappuccino are possible. You will also need a coffee grinder because using pre-ground coffee beans in an espresso machine is a sin. wink.gif Freshly ground beans simply taste better.
On our website we have tested a very good and inexpensive espresso machine:
https://www.kaffeevollautomat-test-vergleich.com/delonghi-ec-680-dedica/

I hope I could help you. smile.gif

--------------------
Wer unaufgeklärt Kaffeevollautomaten kauft, der macht einen großen Fehler!
Blogger auf www.kaffeevollautomat-test-vergleich.com

Brian Basco

March 25, 2019 08:13 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 33270

Thanks for agreeing - already for the second time an opinion today biggrin.gif

sebastian79

January 31, 2020 04:54 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 23494

Well, then I hope you found the right coffee maker.
With a large offer it is anything but easy to decide. Recently, I've had to make a choice myself. After a few tests and comparisons, my choice
fell
on the Jura
E6 Piano White, which I found here
http://www.best-in-coffee.de
wink.gif! I am more than satisfied with it. So far, she is showing her best side. however,
next time, just check out tests and comparisons