Advanced search

Tchibo Esperto or Melitta Solo?

Which one would you recommend?

Gast_Andrea

March 23, 2019 07:38 am

Unregistered

For my single household I'm thinking about buying the "Esperto" from Tchibo or alternatively the "Solo" from Melitta.
I've already seen some videos about the machines, but I didn't get any further with my purchase decision.
Drink only black coffee and espresso.
Which machine do you like better or would you recommend?
Thanks for the tips!

Kaffeevollautomat-Test-Vergleich

March 23, 2019 08:55 am

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33092

I'd recommend the Melitta Caffeo solo. This is cheaper and still not a bad coffee machine. The drinks are very successful with him for a low-priced KVA. You can't make coffee specialties, but you don't need to. The components of the Melitta Caffeo Solo are a little small, but you don't need a large water tank for a single household.
The Melitta Caffeo Solo is the best KVA in this price range in my opinion. On our website we have again a more detailed overview:
https://www.kaffeevollautomat-test-vergleich.com/melitta-caffeo-solo/

>I hope I could help you! smile.gif I am always ready for questions.

--------------------
Wer unaufgeklärt Kaffeevollautomaten kauft, der macht einen großen Fehler!
Blogger auf www.kaffeevollautomat-test-vergleich.com

Brian Basco

March 25, 2019 08:10 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 33270

I'll join you: With the Solo you can't do much wrong, repairs and maintenance are quite easy and if necessary you can do it yourself, spare parts are easy to get, function is perfect and looks really good.
I can't say anything about the Tchibo, it's not present in the E markets, and I don't like to look for a lot together now either... maybe there's the same technology and manufacturer behind it anyway - you could find out.
Do you already have experience with "espresso" from the KVA? - Not that you have false expectations...

johnjohn22

April 09, 2019 11:39 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 33983

Hi,
I'm joining in, too. I am also alone and also drink only espresso and coffee black. I am completely satisfied with the Melitta "Solo". The coffee tastes good and the operation is simple, it is a nice and good machine at a reasonable price.

August 26, 2019 05:51 am

Group:

Member No.:

Howdy
, I'm joining you, too. I'm alone, too, drinking coffee and espresso in the dark. I'm completely satisfied with Melitta. It tastes like espresso, time-management games and management is simple, it's a nice and great machine at a reasonable price.