--------------------
Wo ein Wille ist, ist auch ein Weg!

pirate78

May 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 25137

Currently Caffe Arabes Gran Selezione.

Is very good and still cheap. Ultimately, however, there are many different varieties that taste different. So it only helps to try different varieties wink.gif

Herbert234

May 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 28538

You're right about that. I've already tried the Gran Selezione and
must say it's a matter of taste. biggrin.gif

Gruß Herbert

--------------------

Marion216

July 27, 2016 09:29 am

Coffee lover

Member No.: 19140

My favourite coffee at the moment is Esperanza Bio Organic from Bolivia. I love that fine chocolate flavor in that coffee.

Galamez

August 17, 2016 02:16 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29118

My wife and I currently prefer to drink the 5 place coffee from Caffe Monforte. It's got a great aftertaste, too. But my son likes the Caffe Flor Corleone better. A Sicilian roasted coffee with more power :-) I buy both sorts via a small speciality online shop.

crocaffe

October 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 28008

I brought me 1kg of espresso beans from Bosnia to try and today I tried it for the first time and I am thrilled. Branck Caffee a roasting house from Broćanac.the price is also top 7,00 €....

Attached Image

Dave_I_Jones

March 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29713

I like the coffee from DM Bio . Really tasty and also quite cheap for an organic product.
but esperanza is of course also something fine

Martin80

May 02, 2017 09:36 am

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 30371

Hello in the round,

hmm...so I'm still undecided about that. But I don't buy anything cheaply packaged more in the supermarket but rather spend one or two euros more at Tchibo. So I try my hand through

LG Martin wink.gif

Tuxtom007

June 26, 2017 10:39 am

Coffee lover

Member No.: 30680

Hello,

>I am also only registered here since today.

I have only been owner of a full car for a few weeks, but before more AeroPress and hand filters preferred.

>At the moment my coffee favorites are (but I am still in the experimental phase and test some varieties through ):

with coffee:
- Tempixque: Single-Finca variety from Guatemala, 100% Arabica, so goes in the flavor. fruity chocolatey, flower honey

- Pacha Mana: Single-Finca variety from Peru, 100% Arabica, taste direction. Cocoa / Almond

Espresso:
- Nossa Senhora: Brazil, 100% Arabica from organic farming, also rather nutty chocolaty.

The problem with single finca coffees ( = pure from a plantation ) is always when sold out - then sold out. In addition, they are fair traded, the seller buys directly on the plantation without intermediate trade.

In addition, I have just found a small coffee roasting shop with us in the vicinity, there I will put together a large tasting package of several varieties and try.
I only buy my coffee directly from small local roasters or from an Internet provider.

Who recently saw the amount of coffee on WDR, we know why really good coffee > 20,-/kg must cost and I can only advise everyone to attend a coffee seminar. Many small roasters offer that.

The blended coffees of the big roasters don't even deserve the name and you should leave grinding coffee from them directly in the shop - there's not only coffee in it.

--------------------
Jura Giga5 mit Wireless Milch-Kühler

Herbert234

August 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 28538

Hei cool this has come together quite a bit, I'm glad. biggrin.gif

So I wrote down:
the Esperanza from Bolivia, sounds somehow very exotic,
the Cafe Flor Corleone from @Galamez, the Bosnian coffee from Brocanac, in case I ever get to the Balkans. biggrin.gif
And I've absolutely heard about it from a friend.

Lg Herbert

--------------------

Tuxtom007

August 14, 2017 09:49 am

Coffee lover

Hello,

In many cities there are now small private roasters who import coffee themselves and gently roast it themselves ( a thousand times better than the rubbish from big industry ).

Many of them also offer coffee seminars to learn more about coffee itself, different varieties, cultivation, roasting, brewing methods, etc..

I can only recommend this to everyone - Arabica and Robusta are not the only coffees on the market.

I am trying my hand at a large package from a small roasting plant in Düsseldorf, I have new favourites smile.gif

--------------------

kaffeechris

August 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Many small roasters now also send out tasting sets of freshly roasted coffee.

For good coffee you have to pay a little more.
Coffee is not always coffee

Let coffee stand because XXXX tasted so good. May my words be pardoned.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Tuxtom007

August 16, 2017 04:52 pm

Coffee lover

Day,

The WDR showed before short times a good transmission, "which costs actually coffee", there times completely from the origin to the cup was calculated, which costs coffee.

Then one asks oneself, how the large offerers 500gr. packing for under 5, - can offer.

The employee of the big coffee importer in Hamburg, where most "big ones" get their green coffee from, put it in a nutshell:
"the cheaper the coffee, the less we pre-cleaned the green coffee"

The coffee of D... By the way, who we have in the company also tastes "super good" - meanwhile I take mine from home, thanks to thermo cups.

--------------------

MarieLuisa

August 30, 2017 03:44 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29974

There's nothing like a really good filter coffee - my favourite is the Cristobal Colon from Caffé New York wub.gif

Marc von Mare Kaffee

September 11, 2017 07:29 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 31077

Hello Tuxtom007,

about the topic 500gr coffee for less than 5€ you have to say that in the 5€ also 7% VAT and 1,10€ coffee tax are included.

5€/500gr on the supermarket shelf so minus taxes only 3,57€/500gr mean. In addition, the burn-in - i.e. the loss of weight during roasting - must also be taken into account. That's 15-20%, so the roaster even used about 600gr green coffee to make this 500gr roasted coffee.
Including that, the coffee only cost 2,98 €/500gr green coffee (!). Now you have to subtract packaging, energy and wear costs of the roasting machine, marketing, advertising, transport (not only to the supermarket, but first from the coffee field to the roasting plant), margin and so on from this.
What remains in the end? So in any case not much for the coffee farmer any more!
As the coffee farmers do not sell their harvests at junk prices either, of course, they only give out the worst harvests for the lowest prices, i.e. over-/underripe beans or those which fell from the tree, have a low density, were eaten by insects, lay too long in the fermentation tank (and became stinkers) or are otherwise not in order.

Well, everyone has to know for himself. Especially as one sees a lot of coffee in the supermarket for clearly less than 5€...

Seite 12