Advanced search

miele cm 52 00 don't make real milk foam meh

no milk foam

mandy123

September 11, 2016 06:11 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 29197

Hello I'm totally desperate... we bought a used miele fully automatic coffee maker cm 5 200 when we bought it there was no real foam either he said the milk was too warm it had to be really cold... well, that's what we believed because everything else worked and didn't show any error message. when we got home we took really cold milk and tried it out but how else could it be no milk foam sad.gif we thought it was the milk foam hose so we bought a new one then we decalcified it with the tablet and cleaned the brewing system and set the milk system cleaned to factory setting and cleaned the seals on the front of the lid but it didn't work... any of you have any ideas?

Gast_Wolli

October 03, 2016 11:25 am

Unregistered

Hello
There is a small lip valve in the cappuccinatore. This can get clogged or sticky. Then the cappuccinatore does not get enough air and does not froth up the milk. This valve is very easy to clean.
When you look at the cappuccinatore from the side, there is a rubber plug with a small hole in the middle on the upper right. Pull this plug out of the pipe. At the bottom of the stopper is the lip valve (looks like a small rubber wedge ^).
This valve can be removed from the stopper.
Clean orderly, using your fingers to press the lips apart by compressing the narrow legs.
Dry and assemble everything beautifully.
Now it should work again.

kaffeechris

October 03, 2016 04:16 pm

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Hello work according to Wolli's instructions and don't use any toothpicks to drill or puncture anything on it.

If it doesn't work please insert the parts here with photo.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.

Pauli

October 30, 2016 01:50 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29403

sad.gif i have the same problem with the cm5200

sorry i can't find the valve mentioned. where is this exactly?
evtl. pictures?

greeting p.

Peter K.   

October 31, 2016 02:42 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 29410

Hello... I also wanted to inquire via internet about my milk frother. Then I accidentally noticed that the milk hose was sucking at the bottom of the milk container. I took the scissors and shortened the milk hose a little. Now it foams again! 👍👌

kaffeechris

October 31, 2016 08:34 pm

Expert

Cutting the milk hose is not necessary and counterproductive.
Either with a hole punch in the middle so that the hole center half of the hose downwacks, so it can no longer suck, even a with the scissors so-called Y or Umerehtes V should help, and only 3mm cut.

>br>The CM 5200 has an internal milk foamer that you have completely in the coffee spout intregiert, in addition the BDA open.

MfG Chris

--------------------

November 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (kaffeechris @ Montag, 31.October 2016, 20:34 hrs)
Cutting the milk hose is not necessary and counterproductive.
Either with a hole punch in the middle so that the hole center half of the hose downwacks, so it can no longer suck, even a with the scissors so-called Y or Umerehtes V should help, and only 3mm cut.

>br>The CM 5200 has an internal milk foamer that you have completely in the coffee spout intregiert, in addition to the BDA open.

MfG Chris

hello chris,

Maybe you can help me further. my cm5200 does not make any real foam anymore. but can find at the two pieces where the milk passes through no valve that could be clogged.(see above contribution)
should there be that i would be very grateful about an exact description or a photo.

mfg. p

Pauli

November 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Coffee drinker

QUOTE (Gast_Wolli @ Montag, 03. October 2016)October 2016, 10:25 a.m.)
Hello
There is a small lip valve in the cappucinator. This can get clogged or sticky. Then the cappuccinatore does not get enough air and does not froth up the milk. This valve is very easy to clean.
When you look at the cappuccinatore from the side, there is a rubber plug with a small hole in the middle on the upper right. Pull this plug out of the pipe. At the bottom of the stopper is the lip valve (looks like a small rubber wedge ^).
This valve can be removed from the stopper.
Clean orderly, using your fingers to press the lips apart by compressing the narrow legs.
Dry and assemble everything beautifully.
Now it should work again.

Can you tell me exactly where the valve is supposed to be? or better still send me a picture, because I don't find it. I only get hot milk -without foam!

best thanks.

mann oh

November 08, 2016 08:22 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 11920

I also have the same problem would be grateful for a help, but at the cappuccino frother I don't find a valve!

kaffeechris

November 09, 2016 11:23 am

Expert

The cover must be removed, I do not have instructions.
1. Is there still steam coming? No, then the steam heating will have a defect or not be controlled. Then 2.

2. Is the milk sucked in? No, is there enough steam? Yes, then check the milk suction hose and cappuccinatore, if necessary insert into milk cleaner and clean if necessary.

3. Is foam still used at all? No, but the milk is sucked in. Air valve is not open or dirty.

MfG Chris

--------------------

November 18, 2016 10:04 am

Unregistered

The valve sits under the left side cover, in the front area, and is blue and round in the middle with thin needle prick, then the machine gets air again for foam. Miele cm 5200

kaffeechris

November 18, 2016 11:39 am

Expert

Don't pierce with a needle, so that the air hole is enlarged.
Write for nothing?
If this hole gets too big, the milk frother will only start splashing.

MfG Chris

--------------------

Pauli

November 19, 2016 05:27 pm

Coffee drinker

QUOTE (Guest @ Friday, 18.November 2016, 09:04 hrs)
The valve sits under the left side cover, in the front area, and is blue and round in the middle with thin needle prick, then the machine gets air again for foam. Miele cm 5200

you can give an exact instruction how to get to the valve ?!

best thanks.

greeting paul

Gast_thomas

November 27, 2016 04:25 pm

Unregistered

I cleaned the blue valve and runs again makes again super milk foam before it was just hot milk just takes a short time until you have the complete side panel off, especially if you never had the machine before on you do not want to break anything
Thanks for the tip
Greetings Thomas

Kerschtin81   

March 03, 2017 05:43 pm

Unregistered

Seite 12