Advanced search

ESAM 6600 brewing flask drips into drip tray

Gast_Sebastian

January 25, 2018 02:38 pm

Unregistered

Hello,

I have a question about my Delonghi ESAM 6600 EX3. For a few days now, the collection container has been filling up quickly and water has been forming under the machine. (only with coffee brew, with hot water everything is ok)
I have seen now with open door that water from the brewing piston runs down at the top of the inside side wall on the right and then into the drain container. I have already tapped and greased the brewing piston seal, but unfortunately decalcifying the brewing piston is not successful. The seal has also some play which I find strange?! (maintenance repair set of Komtra).

Now I ask myself whether I should replace all seals of the brewing piston, or should rather install a new brewing piston for approx. 25€? Could it be something else? Machine has no 2000 references yet.

>I have also run the test mode and checked all components = all OK.

Many thanks for your help!

Greß
Sebastian

Gast_kevin

July 26, 2021 09:30 am

Unregistered

just wondering if you fixed this problem? i too am getting the same issue and was searching for a solution

Gast_kevin

July 26, 2021 09:32 am

Unregistered

my email is krankin@adam.com.au if anyone has a solution or can direct me to the parts required- thanks