Advanced search

Gaggia Synchrony Compact

Drip water under the machine

Guest_Thomas

January 05, 2009 04:17 pm

Unregistered

Hello,
have the problem that my coffee machine now always has water under the case. Seems to be some leak inside the machine. Does anyone here have experience with this or can I recommend a manual with which you can disassemble the machine yourself and search for the error? I've already opened the machine, but can't see a clear leak. It is noticeable that the machine hisses when heating up after switching on, as if it evaporates (condensation) water.
Thanks

Thomas

pelicanberlin

March 29, 2009 12:35 am

Unregistered

my Synchrony Compact now has the same error. There is clearly water coming from the steam/water hose inside - probably a wear problem...are there tips for a cheap repair?

Carloz

April 28, 2009 04:05 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 4329

Hello,

disassemble is actually quite simple:
Remove the water collection tray and brewing group.
Remove the water container - loosen 2 screws under the water container, unhook the door, loosen 2 screws under the control unit (where the door corners are) - loosen 3 screws from the bean container and remove the bean container. Now the upper part of the machine can be lifted carefully - loosen the water hose and detach a ribbon cable from the control board at the front as well as a ribbon cable and the underground cable from the control unit.
remove 2 screws from the bottom right and left of the brewing group - remove 2 screws from the right and left of the circuit board (towards the housing).
now the rest of the machine can be lifted out of the housing.

greeting

Carloz