Advanced search

jura z7 vs simonelli microbar

comp

April 04, 2010 11:16 am

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 7772

i have a saeco primea duo (2 years old)
the machine is permanently defective(display)

actually i wanted to buy a jura z7 but i became aware of the simonelli microbar in this forum

important for me is latte and capucino wink.gif>

someone can show me that for simonelli apparently there are few sources of supply and therefore certainly a possible repair is not easy to handle

>br>

eintrachtfreak

April 15, 2010 06:45 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 7936

can only recommend a law from the service alone. Always consider what you do with the devices when there is something to it.

--------------------
Bei allen Fragen zu Saeco und Jura stehe ich euch per PN bereit.
Auch wenn Ihr etwas für die Geräte benötigt =)

Biker75

December 25, 2011 07:49 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 14616

Has the Microbar since 2.12.2011 and I am very satisfied with it.
A machine that is also approved for commercial use.
With a daily cup capacity of up to 120 cups, in contrast to many home appliances,
which are usually only designed for 20 cups (within the warranty frame).

W1cht3lm@nn

December 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Experienced

Member No.: 7258

Clearly, unlike Simonelli, the Jura is only a nice toy from a technical point of view. Especially when it comes to espresso, you won't want to have a Jura once you've tasted a Simonelli that's set right, it's a difference like day and night.

But because even the best products can break down, the thing with the service partner is the crux of the matter, if the hundreds of kilometers far away sits could be a good reason just yet z.B. to buy a law (why no WMF? wink.gif ).

--------------------
Quick Mill 05000 "Unique Edition", WMF Ecco

easy1976

December 31, 2011 04:30 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 11806

... Hello everyone, I have owned a simonelli microbar for two years.
The machine is hardly comparable with a Jura, or full we compare gold with plastic ??
Only the weight difference would have to say everything ...
Whoever wants an exhibition piece may opt for jura,
But whoever sets great store by quality, then surely a microbar.
Klar, there is not a Simonelli customer service in every corner, but can I guarantee that with proper decalcification and cleaning, the repairs are not as susceptible as with Jura.
Espresso? has anyone already drunk an espresso 25 ml from a Jura? And a Simonelli? ?
One Touch Cappuccino? Also has Simonelli, steam temperature adjustable up to 130 degrees. Simultaneous foaming while brewing coffee, and X Any settings no other machine has ...
The maintenance, is relatively easy... I already dismantled mine myself and waited, if you know how it works, a child's play ;-)
and also the spare parts, are to be found without problem and not so expensive.

By the way, mine is for sale, because I bought a small apartment, and unfortunately also a smaller kitchen !
wink.gif

Attached Image