Advanced search

Clatronic KAV 2936

Clatronic KAV 2936 flashes in a flashing

lieselotte12

September 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2949

Hello....I have a problem with my machine.when I switch it on everything runs normal.it grinds the coffee, transports it to the brewing group and when there is water pressure on the machine, the Revil and Recover flashes alternately.coffee is brewed normally.but Revil and Recover do not run out anymore.If I turn the machine off now and turn it on again b nothing links anymore until water pressure comes again.I read you should decalcify it then, but that doesn't work like with me.The decalcifying
program doesn't stop by itself anymore.Maybe somebody can help me

Karsten.P69

September 26, 2009 12:48 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (lieselotte12 @ Tuesday, 15.September 2009, 12:44pm)
Hello...have a problem with my machine.when i switch it on everything runs normal.it grinds the coffee, transports it to the brewing group and when there is water pressure on the machine, the Revil and Recover flash alternately.Coffee is brewed normally, but now Revil and Recover don't run out.If I turn the machine off and on again b nothing links anymore until water pressure comes again.I read it should be decalcified then, but that doesn't work as I did.Maybe someone can help me

Hello Lieselotte,

I also have this machine and have decalcified it several times. You must press the Menu/OK/Memory button as described in the manual for 5 seconds to enter programming mode. Then press the Menu/OK/Memory key in programming mode until the display shows Refill, the drop and the M symbol light up. Then place a container under the steam nozzle and pour in the descaling agent. Then they turn on the steam regulator. Now the water runs in the interwall into the container placed under the steam nozzle. When the water tank is empty, rinse the container thoroughly. Then place a full water tank on the machine again. After approx. 10 minutes, the water flows back into the Interwall - moderately into the tank.

When the water tank is empty, the symbol with normal characters lights up. Then close the steam regulator.

For the decalcification process approx. 1 hour should be allowed for.

Then the machine will function properly again. Good luck.