Advanced search

Nivona CafeRomantica Typ 691

Coffee with coffee grounds

Gast_rolf

September 08, 2018 11:24 am

Unregistered

Hello dear coffee machine specialties,
Ware with the machine (about 3 years) very satisfying until the time when strong coffee grounds were in the coffee.
Machine was always cleaned and decalcified. The Nivona service engineer told me it was the coffee spout. Coffee spout matured and levered up. It was full of coffee grounds. Coffee spout cleaned and glued together again. Coffee was great again. 3 months later again coffee grounds in the coffee. The newly ordered coffee spout was changed. Coffee top again. 1 week later again coffee grounds in the coffee.
Now my thoughts:
Can't be due to the coffee spout, because it ran for 3 years without any problems.
Must be due to the coffee running through the coffee spout, which then leaves residues there, which are then washed out when the coffee is dispensed.
What could be the reason for this.
Machine was bought Feb 2015. Coffee purchases approx. 2-4 t/day. Grinding degree 2nd stage from a fine point of view. Coffee: Caffé Cema Full-bodied from Tchibo.

Would be glad about meaningful answers. Thank you in advance.

avec0815

January 10, 2019 04:23 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 33484

Hello, I just have an identical problem with my 691, but paired with others.

Also I have more and more very fine coffee set in the purchase and try to circle the problem somehow to become active.
It is noticeable with me furthermore that when rinsing out often only a few drops come out of the spout. a large part goes to equal parts via the direct outlet into the collecting bowl, runs via the brewing group into the pomace container and downwards behind the pomace container.

Now one could assume that either the cone grinder is adjusted or worn out and grinds the coffee too finely, or and the low flushing quantity clogged the outlet.

In the course of my research I found out that my gear unit is too stiff. The drive axle should have minimal play when the BG is removed and be able to be turned by hand. With me impossible.
According to that I do not know whether perhaps already here the dog is buried lies the engine because of the drive resistance the BG piston not completely closes and the machine there pressure and water blows off and therefore also not enough rinses.
Haven't found any instructions yet about removal and revision of the drive unit to the NICR855.

>The drainage valve has already been replaced

Maybe we can gradually isolate our problem and fix it.
Also I'm thankful for any external help from the handicrafts corner.

Then, send my regards
avec

BlackSheep

January 11, 2019 06:45 am

Experienced

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 2529

Hello,

if coffee powder lands in the cup, the problem is
in the brewing unit. You can use the instructions at Komtra.de (Video or
PDF), which deal with similar Bosch,
Siemens and Melitta devices as rough
instructions. Exactly for your device I don't know any
instructions.

Greß
BS

--------------------
Ich schaue hier nur noch ganz selten vorbei.
In verschiedenen anderen Foren bin ich mit
dem gleichen Nickname zu finden, falls mal
jemand Hilfe benötigt kann ich vielleicht dort
helfen.