Advanced search

Ecam 556.55 W no hot water no milk

Erdenwind

September 17, 2022 08:33 pm

Unregistered

Moin in the round. Like many here I have after replacing all valves, various seals, steam heater,
thermoblock and pump which are now new and seem to work so far according to test mode no reference of milk, no hot water. Can it be that I have where what wrong connected to hoses? I have a feeling:D. Can someone show me times coming from the pump as the hoses must? Oh, the thermal fuses are also new. It seems as if nothing goes through. I raff only not where and why? Rinse cold goes? Outlet cold also goes???? Pictures would be great! thank you

Erdenwind

September 17, 2022 08:41 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Earthwind @ Saturday, 17 September 2022, 20:33)
Moin in the round. Like many here I have after replacing all valves, various seals, steam heater,
thermoblock and pump which are now new and seem to work so far according to test mode no reference of milk, no hot water. Can it be that I have where what wrong connected to hoses? I have a feeling:D. Can someone show me times coming from the pump as the hoses must? Oh, the thermal fuses are also new. It seems as if nothing goes through. I raff only not where and why? Rinse cold goes? Outlet cold also goes???? Pictures would be great! thank you

Water circuit empty the message

Schlawi

September 18, 2022 10:41 am

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 14628

Did you disconnect the hoses from the flowmeter? If so, did you reconnect them the right way around?