Advanced search

Caffeo Solo Problem with Cleaning Program

Doc

May 13, 2010 10:45 am

Unregistered

Hello Zusammen!

I have the solo now about 2 months and am very happy with the device to date. This morning the symbol for the integrated cleaning program flashed for the first time. I wanted to do this according to the instructions. Now to my problem: Every time I hold down the key for "On/Off" and the key for "On/Off" for more than 2 seconds the machine starts to evaporate to transport itself according to the instructions. Actually the cleaning program should start according to the instructions by this key combination...

Evtl. one of you made also this experience and knows remedy...

Thank you in advance!

Greß

User

May 17, 2010 08:40 am

Unregistered

have exactly the same problem. The cleaning program does not start as described in the instructions and the machine switches off after rinsing.!

habs has now tried 3 times without success. The cleaning symbol always lights up.

" But after I cleaned the brewing group separately I saw a new symbol, on the far right, it looks like a safety belt... "

Doc

May 17, 2010 07:30 pm

Unregistered

The symbol on the far right lights up when the brewing group is not inserted into the appliance. That has nothing to say so far... It goes out as soon as the brewing group has been used. I will contact the hotline as soon as possible, they should be quite competent.

User

May 18, 2010 08:15 pm

Unregistered

So mine's in repair now. The one from the service station said it is a software error that does not start the program.

mfg

Doc

May 25, 2010 03:44 pm

Unregistered

As so often the mistake was mine :-). I should have simply read the manual better, because it says that the device must be switched off. Of course, I always had the machine on. Well, reading forms and the problem solved itself thus.

greeting

Dude

December 30, 2010 08:55 pm

Unregistered

Thanks!
Had also overlooked that the device must be turned off. ohmy.gif

January 16, 2011 08:36 pm

Unregistered

The basic problem lies more with the person who wrote the manual.

Because normally the machine is switched on as soon as the execution of the cleaning program is requested. So turning off the machine should be point #1.

April 05, 2011 09:52 am

Unregistered

1000 Thanks for this hint! Was already desperate.
Aso supplement manual

Step 1a: Turn off device!

2 words that would probably have saved the support a lot of work...

Gast_Gast

April 10, 2011 09:31 pm

Unregistered

Hy, if you want to start the cleaning program, the device must be switched off and not in stand-by mode, it is exactly the same for descaling

but also in the Bed. Instructions,

November 20, 2014 07:57 pm

Unregistered

Thanks guys,
you see here again, who can read is clearly in advantage.
Greetings Franz
:rolleyes:

October 30, 2015 08:11 pm

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Thursday, November 20, 2014)November 2014, 19:57 o'clock)
Thanks guys,
you see here again, who can read is clearly in advantage.
Greetings Franz
rolleyes.gif

You saved me with your answers the weekend. I also overlooked
that the machine must be turned off to start the cleaning program. It's illogical to me... but the main thing is it works now. THANK YOU!!!!അ

Gast_Betti

June 07, 2019 09:41 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Dude @ Thursday, December 30, 2010, 20:55)
Thanks! I
also overheard that the device had to be turned off.

ohmy.gif

prima

Gast_Birgit

March 19, 2020 10:31 am

Unregistered

QUOTE (Doc @ Tuesday, 25 May 2010, 15:44 h)
As so often, the mistake lay with myself :-). I should have simply read the manual better, because it says that the device must be switched off. Of course I had always switched the machine on. Well, reading is educational and the problem solved itself.

Greeting

Thanks!!!! That helped me a lot :D:D

Gast_Jutta

December 30, 2020 10:07 am

Unregistered

With me today was also descaling announced, have used the melitta descaler and has worked great. Now, however, the warning light is still on...
What should I do now the still?

Gast_Tanja

March 26, 2023 03:46 pm

Unregistered

Can anyone tell me why the descaling sign is still not lit after the Melitta Cafe Solo has been descaled? Thanks

Seite 12