Advanced search

Successor for Cafe Bonitas Kingstar

Michiru

April 01, 2020 01:21 pm

Coffee drinker

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 38131

Hello,

I turn to you because my head is spinning from all the information about the DMVs. I don't know what's going on anymore. I've already struggled with my decision in 2015. Since 2015 I have had my Cafe Bonitas Kingstar, which I am totally satisfied with, and I have always found it to be perfectly adequate for our household. The older my machine gets the more I am busy with a successor for our household. I would like to have all functions of my old machine with the new one too. Is there a comparable model from another manufacturer or do I have to make compromises somewhere? I also make compromises when I can't get the egg-laying wool-milk sow. biggrin.gifImportant for me is a removable brew group- preparation of latte and Co. by pressing a button- milk frothing must work like the Bonitas on its own, so without coffee preparation. The price of the machine should not exceed 500€, but in case of doubt I would spend more. Then you can save money for a longer time.biggrin.gifMy Bonitas has cost 300€ in 2015. Was used with few covers, original invoice and still remaining warranty. So I have also no problem with used machines. I hope very much that someone can help me here. Because until now I have always found good advice in this forum. But always only as a silent reader. biggrin.gif