Advanced search

Beans comparable to Dallmayr Crema d Oro

Stardust

November 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Unregistered

Hi everyone smile.gif

I wanted to give two friends a gift in the sense of coffee beans for their fully automatic coffee machine... The only thing I know is that they almost always use the Dallmayr Crema d Oro and are totally enthusiastic about it.

Is there any other varieties of Dallmayr that are comparable in type with which I could make them happy and so the two of them discover something "new" (and maybe even more delicious)?

LG
Marcel

Kaffeeplanet

November 29, 2016 07:13 pm

Expert

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 3017

Ha , new discoveries in coffee beans ,that's just smile.gif
Also, we have basically only 2 species of beans, Arabica and Robusta (Ok, there are 2-3 other species)But go from the two ..nu do the simple mixing, and you've already discovered something new, Now of course from the 2 species result very many varieties or mixing ratios.1:1,1:2 etc
Alone now you already have at least half a life to try, and now the roasting master comes into play, the roaster roasts 3 different degrees of roast, so, and suddenly your half life is no longer enough to try everything.And in the good end, the tastes are so different, what tastes to me, you must not taste for a long time yet.
My tip would be, let the friends buy their coffee beans themselves, because you never meet their taste, they do not even meet that themselves.
Purchase rather descaler or something else

--------------------
Alle Tips und Hinweise erfolgen nach bestem Wissen - die Verantwortung trägt jedoch der Ausführende.
Daher bitte lieber einmal zu viel als einmal zu wenig fragen.

Vor allen manuellen Arbeiten am Gerät den Netzstecker ziehen !

kaffeechris

November 30, 2016 12:06 am

Expert

Group: Moderatoren

Member No.: 24425

Give them a voucher for a coffee bean selection set, some offer it, freshly roasted and with different types of coffee.
between 25-30 € directly to your home.

MfG Chris

--------------------
Alles ist Wiederverwertbar, sogar diese Buchstaben.
Keine Anfragen oder Hilfe, über E-Mail.