Advanced search

Coffee beans purchase

monika_a

March 05, 2018 04:11 pm

Coffee lover

Group: Mitglieder

Member No.: 32043

Hello dear forum members,

says where do you get your coffee beans from? Online or in the shop. What do you pay attention to when buying and which are your favourite varieties?

About a few onlineshop recommendations I am happy!

>Great regards

Monika

Tuxtom007

March 07, 2018 07:58 pm

Coffee lover

Member No.: 30680

for both

Online: Green-Cup-Coffee.de

Online/Offline: Die-Kaffee.de in Düsseldorf, small roasting plant

Offline: Kaffeeschmiede.de in Düsseldorf near Belsenplatz, Kaffee-Reich In Düsseldorf, Carlsplatz ( also have an Onlineshop )

Lieblingssorte: several, but that is just a matter of taste. I have tried myself and some varieties on my favourite coffee list.

I also change the variety often and try out new ones.

Straight line Green Cup Coffee is my favourite variety sold out, just a single finca coffee and when away then away.

I also prefer pure coffees / espressos and no blends.

--------------------
Jura Giga5 mit Wireless Milch-Kühler

Kaffeepoint

March 08, 2018 09:38 pm

Advanced

Member No.: 28864

QUOTE (Tuxtom007 @ Wednesday, 07. March 2018, 18:58 hrs)March 2018, 18:58)
for both

Online: Green-Cup-Coffee.de

Online/Offline: Die-Kaffee.de in Düsseldorf, small roasting plant

Offline: Kaffeeschmiede.de in Düsseldorf near Belsenplatz, Kaffee-Reich In Düsseldorf, Carlsplatz ( also have an Onlineshop )

Lieblingssorte: several, but that is just a matter of taste. I have tried myself and some varieties on my favourite coffee list.

I also change the variety often and try out new ones.

Straight line Green Cup Coffee is my favourite variety sold out, just a single finca coffee and when away then away.

I also prefer pure coffees / espressos and no blends.

Espresso is mostly a mixture. Arabica for the fine nuances and Robusta for the caffeine and crema. Crema only gets a pure Arabica in the KVA. But then it is not an espresso, as fully automatic machines only brew with 3-4 bar.

--------------------
KVA:WMF 800 ST: Lelit Bianca PL 162

Tuxtom007

March 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Coffee lover

QUOTE (Coffee point @ Thursday, 08. March 2018, 20:38 hrs)March 2018, 20:38)
Espresso is mostly a blend.

Green-Cup-Coffee does not sell blends but only coffees with 100% Arabica from only one finca - therefore the varieties get their names.

Has the disadvantage: if-away-then-away The quantities are limited.

In contrast, I currently have an espresso and coffee mixture from a local roaster in my diet, I'm happy when it's gone. I don't think either of them is that great.

--------------------

monika_a

March 12, 2018 03:03 pm

Coffee lover

Thank you very much for your answers so far. I have ordered Green Cup coffee before and was not disappointed.

I'll be happy if someone else shares their coffee dealer contacts with me wink.gif

Tuxtom007

March 12, 2018 08:20 pm

Coffee lover

Have a look on the internet for roasting plants in your area, there are certainly a few where you will be well advised and also get a trial set.

Trying is always the best way, especially with your own machine and your own drinking behaviour ( black or whatever )

>I would still have got two online shops from a colleague, so I can't say much about it yet:

https://www.quijote-kaffee.de/
https://www.coffeecircle.com/

And another one, which I would like to test soon from Düsseldorf, also with Onlineshop - I drank coffee twice so far from those with a friend:

http://www.rivercoffee.de/

>Kaffeepoint had posted in a thread another test page that contained some good coffee test. Unfortunately I can't find the link right now.

--------------------

monika_a

March 13, 2018 04:05 pm

Coffee lover

Doesn't matter Tuxtom007, I'll look for the thread myself again. First of all, thank you very much for your answer. I will definitely try the roasting plant, good tip!

monika_a   

March 18, 2018 01:46 pm

Coffee lover

Hello again together,

I have looked around online now once and have me now the Bionatural Bio Fairtrade Coffee-Espresso and the Cream Diamonds Cafe Espresso, both are from J. Hornig and also perform very well in various tests. Especially the Fairtrade coffee tastes somehow different but very good, so I can only recommend it to every frahling lover and one of those I have bought for a long time. https://bohnen-test.de/testsieger/

Greetings, Moni smile.gif

daniel1982

March 25, 2018 09:39 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 32167

Hello Allerseits,

I always shop at our coffee roaster in Munich or at

der-espressoshop. What I appreciate about the shop is there's some fancy espresso beans. I always switch between Kaffeeröstrei Dinzler and Caffe Trombetta.

My girlfriend loves the San Salvador, which is an interesting coffee that also goes great as a cup of coffee.

We have a de Longhi at home and are very satisfied. biggrin.gif

monika_a

March 31, 2018 01:10 pm

Coffee lover

That sounds good to Daniel, I'll definitely stop by. Thanks for the tip!

Dauercamper

April 05, 2019 09:27 pm

Coffee drinker

Member No.: 34026

Mayola, little roaster who is coming but everything Fair trade is just not on the package yet.